Reviews for Enamored by your Eyes
icekrim91 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
awesome start, hope to read more from it
Fox-Sama chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
good work I like it pleas up date soom
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Good chapter. Love where you are going with this.
SakuNaruLover chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
nice story
Blood Seraph chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Not bad first chapter! Can't wait for the update!
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
cool
Daniee chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Off to a good start Looking forward to more.
ultraanimefan94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This fic is off to a good start. Will be keeping an eye on it. Please update soon.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This is a cute story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like the story so far. Its nothing incredibly new, but it does add in a few twists to what we already know. The legnth was ok though it did feel like you rushed through the various different scenes.

Otherwise it read well.
Xilibrius chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i enjoyed it i'm intrested in seeing how the story progresses. keep up the good work.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
For a first time Naruto-fic your fic is pretty

top notch. very few fics manage to get on my favorite list

in just one chapter... and yet... *adds fic to favorites*

I'm DEFINATELY lookin forward to more.

An Insane Fan

GoNeKr zY
010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow

That was a really cool start

I can't wait till Naruto and Sakura get together. They look so great and I'm sure that they will end up together in the manga

If you try to follow the same events of the manga please try to make this fic about what happens between those events, because it gets a little boring when some authors write the exact same events that happens in the manga. It's more fun to read about what happens between them

NaruSaku 4ever
AMV.maker chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
hey nice story i like how you are using the new season of naruto

so i just wanna say update son
Ander chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Off to a good start. The length was a little short if you only plan on updating every two weeks. The worst thing about writing a good story is that all of us reading it get impatient while waiting for new chapters . Anyway, added this to my favorites so I can keep my eye on it.