Reviews for Heartless
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awwwh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
noooooooooooo! This story WAS super SUPER depressing! It was such a great read, though. Your writing style flows, if you know what I mean. Great job!

weirdo-lover
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i'm still crying *sniff* i'm guessing sasuke never left huh? that was so beautiful and Sakura is a good person - i like sakura like this
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I absolutely love this plot. It's just something that Sasuke should deserve because he doesn't deserve Sakura. But I really love the both of them together. TTATT Beautiful story, as always.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
that's so sad.

so yeah...I'm going to pretend that they lived happily ever after
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow. . .thats really deppressing! but its really well writin and its still really good! 3 .
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
how tragic...tears are stinging my eyes,

once again, original,

sad

depressing

but all in all amazing beyond words
Krizzie Cruz chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i think this is the first SasuSaku that actually made me cry.. :(

the story was so nice, touching, and moving. it was so sad! thanks for being the first writer to actually make me cry over a fanfic... i sort of really felt all the emotion wrapped around the story! thanks so much for the great fanfic!
Starrytownblues chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was so beautiful it made me cry. So beautiful.
tomatoqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
o.o
chibichan410 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
this is by far the best angst story ive ever read! you're so good!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Argh! I have tears in my eyes.. blergh. Very nice though. Thanks for writing!
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
sad and heartbraking
Shi no Megami 24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very good story. It was very well written. I really liked it. _ Although, now I don't think I can read any sad SasuSaku fics for awhile. T_T lol, great job.
waveblader213 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
woa so freakin awesome I really feel an emotional connection thanks for the story