Reviews for Just to Protect a Secret
crimsonlilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love It

Its Wonderful How You Link The End Back To The Beggining.

Great Last Line
CandyGurl83 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
It's nice to see someone take a closer look at Cassidy (especially b/c his part in that episode is AMAZING). Blaming everything that happens in life on a crappy childhood and other people (even though abuse like his has lasting effects) is just not the way to go, and I'm glad your Cassidy sees this eventually. I liked the pro/con lists he made. The con where he says he would be in hell I don't thing would hold much weight in his decision, since LIFE seems to be hell for him. My only problem is when he(?) thought "Clock's tickin' Beaver," just because he was always so adamant about being called Cassidy.

Good job. It was a good one-shot story.
crazybutlovely chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That's so sad and so well-writing !Poor Cassidy ,I wish I had been on this roof too ,I would certainly have found a reason for him to stay alive ! He was my favourite VM's character and I wish he didn't come back by some miracle ( maybe a huge pool on the road lol) !
Nerd Herder chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hey there! That's was absolutely amazing! Extremely well-written. Keep up the great work! _

"My name...is Cassidy!"- Right Pia? :))
x0xsecretx0x chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow.

I-I-I have no words.

Just wow.

Dont worry, its a good wow.

DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow, that was different but I really enjoyed reading it, to see it from his PoV.

Well done, for your first VM FF you did really well.

Keep it up.