Reviews for The Village of Chakra
kyuubilord1 chapter 19 . 4/17
You did great please continue.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/16
"Waves Cheerfully At You"P-please!:3Make!:3More Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Village Of Chakra Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (I-i Even Have Some Ideas For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely The Village Of Chakra Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story)My Dear Killapanda666!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemKyuubixFemNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares At Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er And Haruno-Banshee-Freak"I Dislike:/ And Hate!:3 And Despise!:/ And Loathe!:/ That!:/ Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench!:/ And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er!:/ And Haruno-Banshee-Freak!:/ And I Would!:/ And Will:/ Torture:/ Those!:/ Three-Freaks-Things-Shitheads:/
myulander chapter 1 . 2/2
nice job
brandon chapter 19 . 1/2
update bro!
Mr. Unknown chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I love your story!
On a side note, The Title's spelling is wrong and some stupid people leave awesome stories like this just because of a spelling error. [ No offence or anything negative :D ]
justice chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Just so you know, we're still waiting here with great anticipation. seriously
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
It seems to have died well 'plays funeral trumpit music'
arya304 chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
i beg you to pick this up it is to good not to be finished! your story is just amazing
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Since Japanese seems to be more content-sensitive than context-sensitive, instead of being "Village Hidden in Chakra", I suppose it'd be something more like "Village Enshrouded in Chakra". Am I right?
popjack chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Have you stopped this story or you just have updated in a long time?
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
have naruto have abilaties from Prototype (1/2)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
please DONT put sakura for the pairing!1
The Observant Reader chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
A good, well written story, I can't wait for the next chapter
HeirOfRohan chapter 19 . 10/12/2013