Reviews for The Village of Chakra
WhirlwindKanyo chapter 7 . 1/13
hmm bhhgx
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Dropped when for no reason he spills his secret to the most powerful man in the village he wants to run away from. And why is he randomly thinking about what he'll teach others, when he's not even trained himself yet? Did you put any thought into the choices you made in this story?
Poke-Mobster chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Les' read dis!
Centh97 chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Please update this brilliant story
shadow clan 56 chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
you made so boring imen com on relly
Archimand chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
rip good story :(
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
damn, this hasn't updated in 3 1/2 years... I was enjoying this...
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Wait, when the fuck did Naruto and Madara even meet in order to harm him?
kyuubilord1 chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
You did great please continue.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
"Waves Cheerfully At You"P-please!:3Make!:3More Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Village Of Chakra Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (I-i Even Have Some Ideas For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely The Village Of Chakra Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story)My Dear Killapanda666!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemKyuubixFemNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3My Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares At Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er And Haruno-Banshee-Freak"I Dislike:/ And Hate!:3 And Despise!:/ And Loathe!:/ That!:/ Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench!:/ And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er!:/ And Haruno-Banshee-Freak!:/ And I Would!:/ And Will:/ Torture:/ Those!:/ Three-Freaks-Things-Shitheads:/
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
nice job
brandon chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
update bro!
Mr. Unknown chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I love your story!
On a side note, The Title's spelling is wrong and some stupid people leave awesome stories like this just because of a spelling error. [ No offence or anything negative :D ]
justice chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Just so you know, we're still waiting here with great anticipation. seriously
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
It seems to have died well 'plays funeral trumpit music'