Reviews for I changed the rules
Halfpastdead001 chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
aw so sweet !
stusue chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Aw ... I loved the ending! It was so sweet ... and funny. And I'm glad Jack got back just in the nick of time! But why do we have to leave Sam, Jack and baby Janet? You know, you could always do a sequel with little baby Janet and all the trouble she causes her parents **hint hint** ... :o)
stusue chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
All I could think of as I read the last scene was ... 'famous last words'! I wonder what's going to happen... :o)
lindyrb chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like the plotline, but you have one big error. When a woman in the military gets pregnant, she isn't removed from active duty! There are thousands of pregnant women on duty around the world. She would simply be barred from gate travel. The doctor would put a waiver in her medical files stating "Restricted from deployment".
stusue chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Hm ... 5 hours of partying ... I'm glad there were no emergencies! LOL. And I loved the candles, non-alcoholic champagne and strawberries ... were the candles Teal'c's idea? But I loved your love scene best of all. It was very sensitively written and it showed love and not simply lust; it showed more than just the physical act, it showed the love behind it, like when Jack kissed Sam's stomach and when she traced a heart over his. They're where they're meant to be. :o) Now I'm just wondering what's up next ... is Mitchell going to be a problem? He seems to be the only one who isn't really happy for them. Hopefully Chapter 6 will be easier for you to write and we won't have to wait too long... :o)
stusue chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
I loved Sam's little kick! And no sex until 6 months after the birth? I'm not surprised Sam doesn't want to follow that traditional ... and I suppose hormones could account for her 'tirade' following Teal'c's suggestion. But what's Mitchell's problem? At least Daniel and Teal'c are happy for them. :o)
stusue chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
“If it were left totally up to me, I’d just let our kid tell them.” I loved this line! :o) Lucky the Frat Regs have been changed...
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Nice... I think a great name would be Janet Elizabeth.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2