Reviews for Three Parts Dead
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I think my heart just stopped, as I imagine Max's did when she discovered Alec outside her door. *eagerly clicking on to the next chapter*
DA Fan 494452 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I enjoyed this story. I hope you will finish it soon. Please update.
alliekiwi chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
*is in no way DYING to know what is going on*

I guess I'm probably not going to find out, but the story so far is amazing. I was definitely on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I hate that this one didn't go any further, I really liked how it was shaping up. I also like fics where if Max and Logan break up it's after the virus is over.
nicky69 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Hi,

I just stumbled onto this story and I have to say that you've certainly caught my attention. Now I really want to know what happened to Alec and his daughter.

I don't even know if you're still active in this fandom, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you find the time to finish this story, it deserves an ending and selfish read that I am, I want to know how it ends.

Great job!
blubblubblubblub chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
such a great story and no update :((
merthurdrarry chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
I love it but poor alec! i relly want to know what happened an whos kara's mom, r u gonna explain what or how griffin and max got together? update soon!
SpiritKez chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Hey, i'm liking this story. Really hope you plan to keep it going
darkangelgirl262 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
very nice fanfic! I always love what you write, so no surprise here, but I really like the plot, and its advancing just the right way, and not rushed into anything (though Id admit, Im very curious about what happened in those 5 years ;)] the dynamis between Alec and Max are really good, and very realistic as well [IMO ;)] and all your original characters seem good as well, though you hadnt dwelled much on them...

Ive noticed the last update was at 2007... which is like, a long time ago, but I hope this might encourage you to reread and perhaps continue, but either way, I had a lot of fun reading this ) I can only hope for an update ;)
nexus432 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Please write more soon.
la physocologue chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
I found your story wonderful! Why did you stop writing? I would like to know what happen to Alec! Please you can't let us like that! that's such a beautiful story... So well write
reflex chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
wow. FOr once a decent story that won't (or at least hasn't yet) ended as a Max/Logan or Max/Alec Romance :) Since Logan's out of the picture and Max is married I am liking where this is going. Your character voices are fantastic so far. I haven't read the stories leading up to this one and I have only seen a few actual episodes, but the crew you have Alec running with seem to have excellent potential. I don't know if you can take full credit for those characters or not, but they are coming across really well.

It's too bad that you haven't finished this, but if you ever decide to continue I think it would be a great read.
gummyb chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
I have just re-read your story. It is great. Please can you update soon. I want to know what happened to Alec. And plese don't skimp on the angst and hurt.

What can I say I have a sick mind.

TTFN Gummyb
t chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
So, since it seems to be a slow time on the I've been reading and sometimes rereading stories. (not the least helped by being recently unemployed; damn economy here in US). And while I don't usually get into stories where M&A have other mates this one is very good. And I look forward to wherever you're going to take it.

thank you for being a good writer. I've run into too many that are written by tweens and have little to do with cannon. But, hail, they try so kudos there.

t
vintage.soul494 chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Are you planning on finishing this? ;) Thats an evil place to leave things.