Reviews for Zoro and Nami
Cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
love
SolarEclipse chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Finally! Now i know why this was classified as romantic. I wouldn't say so,since this is the first truly romantic scene. But i don't care for romance, oh well... i want to read another chapter 1 Keep it up! You're a talented comedy writer! :)))))
SolarEclipse chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh, comedy, how I love you. :D anyway, loving it so far. This chapter was amazingly funny! I'm guessing the last part of chap. 1 wasn't a dream. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter Since this is the second fan fic I've ever read, i'm still not sure how i feel about them yet, but I'm enjoying them so far! Where's the romance though? Chapter 3 I'm guessing. I'll have to find it out for myself, wont I? Way to build up tension! Well done! **** 4/5. There is a romantic genre so im waiting for that!
SolarEclipse chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is the second fan fic I've read! loving it so far. I'm guessing the last part is Zoro's dream. I'll find out on the next chapter, won't I? Since this is the second fan fic I've ever read, i'm not sure how i feel about them yet, but I'm enjoying them so far! :)
LifeinRose chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Great job!
strawberryalchemist chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG GOD STORY I DEFINITELY HAVE TO FINISH THIS...X3
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
lol funny i was a bit woried with luffy there lol
darkraven87 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
a littel dramatic with words on that last part.

but it is still good
cherrichik chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
lol, now where have i seen this story before?

thanks for putting this up ngoc!

-cherrichik
animevideogame freak chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
i like it keep going
Pepsi Dragon chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Aww that was well cute -

Yay for Zoro!
littlepinkangel chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Such a cute story, can't wait to see what happens!