Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 4/8
Cute little piece. Love the letter Harry wrote. I, too, felt that forgiveness could have been better handled in the storyline-forgiveness fueled by love is an incredible force-but JKR completely skipped over that.

There was another fanfic that zeroed in on the phrase "blood of the enemy forcibly taken" and how Harry regretted not willingly giving his blood as sacrifice, because if he had done so, then the ritual would not have succeeded. I like your second and alternate interpretation of that phrase, that if he wasn't the enemy anymore, the magic wouldn't hold. Nice job.

(P.S. on a grammar note: "sighing gustily" makes no sense to me and I shake my head and laugh every time I read it. Drop the adverb and just say "sighing" from now on, please.)
adafrog chapter 1 . 3/29
Very good, thanks.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/22
Snape really stays Slytherin through everything.
And nobody would have him any other way ;)
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awww I want more !
devoted2know chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That. Was. Awesome! I hope you will update here if someone takes up your offer to write the sequel (or if you one day decide to do it after all). If I thought I had any writing talent I would take it up myself, because with the start you've given, it sounds like the journey could be phenomenal.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Really interesting story! So well done.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Has anyone written a sequel or a story on these lines as I would love to read it!
katesari chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I like this! bye
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well. I'm gobs-match.
This IS a great idea !
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
O.o This would be fascinating as a fully blown out story, but just this teaser is awesome, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
very good.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Very clever interpretation of the prophecy! I love it!
Katalara chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Well done! First time I've seen Voldy done in this way!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is a phenomenal story. And it was a wonderful "Lady and the Tiger" moment.

That was a lovely way to defeat Voldemort.

And Severus is right. Harry DOES resent Dumbledore. If Harry could understand Voldemort, it is likely that Harry will sympathize with Snape, who actually DID work to protect Harry, even as he tormented him.

Albus has no excuse. He was cruel, he was negligent, he ignored cries for help and requests to be removed from abuse... all for "the greater good."

I agree that Harry will no longer trust Dumbledore. He MAY turn to Severus. I can see it happening as you suggest, whereby Harry and Severus work together, "using each other," as you put it, and making sure that Dumbledore gets his: not with violence, but with disdain and a lack of the veneration the old wizard thrives on.

Very well done.