Reviews for A Writer's Experiences
Racaiaeru chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I really liked this. I'm not a writer, but I very much enjoy reading, and the characters come to life so much better than they do in real life. It's odd how attached you grow to them, and when something sad happens in a story, I will often find myself crying. It's kind of depressing- I will be on my computer reading, and sobbing my eyes out, and then someone will walk in and start laughing at me. I'm so pathetic..._ Ah well. But stories are, after all, made to make emotions rise and create turmoil inside of your soul.
openmeadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very nice! It completely describes how I feel. Since starting to write fanfiction I very rarely find myself bored- I'm to busy thinking of what to write next or chasing after a half-formed idea! Again, very accurately put!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Very... interesting. Writing about writing fanfiction. Er, fan-poetry?
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I like it I write poetry as well, but unfortunately I have written some dark ones, that scare me. I think I was in a dark mood when I wrote those.
Mantiis chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Your poem expresses exactly how I feel before putting pen to paper to write down a line or two of poetry. " Hurrying, scrambling, Hunting for just the right words" , *sigh* it's a great feeling to have coming over you. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hiya Calenlass! . What a great poem, that I can completely relate to! You have to be really talented, I mean, we all write stories, but I couldn't write a poem about writing stories! Great job! .

Kali
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I am trying to come up with suitable words, beyond the standard "wow, this is amazing." You have perfectly captured what I and every other authoress must feel... especially "to finish before the moment disappears." You are an authoress of the highest caliber, and I envy you your uncanny ability to get right into the head of your subject, whether it's Mannyn, an authoress, or even our Elf and Ranger. I'm glad you're still writing.
bean chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I liked it! This is how I feel when I write fanfictions, although I sadly do not have an author's account on this wonderful website. But anyways, this was very good!

On your author's account or profile or whatever you want to call it, I noticed that you say you're a Christian. I wonder if you're the same kind of Christian as I am, because sadly, "Christian" can mean a lot of things these days. So I feel compelled to just share really quick what I believe. I believe that Jesus is God's perfect Son and God, who came to earth, was born of a virgin, died on the cross for the sins of the world, rose again three days later, returned to heaven, and is the only way to heaven. Ok, well, I will go now. I really liked this poem. Good job! God bless!
Aimme chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ah, Cal! I LOVE IT! It is great! I always enjoy reading your poems.

Looking forward to more.

-Aimme-

BTW: I am working on it! So never fear, you shall have it soon. My sister has been keeping me from the computer though. Sorry for the delay! Raina
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Nice! You've described your experiences as a poem writer quite well. I perfectly understand how you feel - every time I read a good Aragorn and Legolas story, I keep thinking about it, about what they have been through and I feel the need to express how I feel about this story.

So that's how your great poems come to live :-) It was interesting to see it from a writer's point of view.