Reviews for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Hurry
ChrisVermouth chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
This story is really good. Will you ever continue it?
Fawn chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Hey this sounds like a really fun idea for a story! I really like what you have written here so far! I know it's been three years, but please think about continuing!
Serenity Reigns chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Are you ever going to update this?

Because I just fell in love and I think I'll die if you don't. :)
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Wow, this story's awesome. So why aren't you updating?
Schuikichiro chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
nice
Agent Jaid chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
So Blaise likes Hermione, does he? XD I am so amused! It'll be terribly interesting if Hermione ends up in Gryffindor like in canon-what will Blaise do? Oh noez! The bit with Neville was hysterical, and I giggled. I can't wait to see what happens to everyone else, and the "Liar" bit is kinda creepy.

BUT NOT AS CREEPY AS RON BEING THE SAVIOR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD!

OH MY GOSH.

EVIL!

Sincerely,

Melody
Nicol chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
Hi,

I find your story quietly intriguing.

I wonder what power the raven unlocked.

And wasn't Harry a bit naive just passing the time instead

of studying to be a bit more knowlageble and powerfull?

As I said I like the premices of this story.I do wish to see it completed, my advice? make a timeline so you don't get lost

and loose sight of where the story is going.

I hope your Mom is OK.

Take care and try to update if you can in a regular timing.

[once a week/month NOT once a year.

Bye

Nicol
gizzer18 chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
cant wait 4 the sorting
dingohart chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Good chapter, I truly enjoy the part where Harry fallr though the barrier. I hope Harry's friends with Puck, she seems like a pretty cool kid. Keep on writing this good stuff.
weasleygirl chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
1st- We the readers, do care about our writers and I hope your mother gets better soon.

2nd I can't wait to read the rest of this story, very wonderful plot! I love Shakespeare so Robin/Puck part and the pink hair part was understood. :) I love good writers

Update agian as soon as you can please!
3-left-turns chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
wow. i'm loving this-it's really good! update soon.
dingohart chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
I read the new chapter and I rather enjoyed it. I can wait to see how you handle Harry at Hogwarts. Will he be friends with the same people, or will he even be in Gryffindor?
Thokul chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
Good story update soon!
Agent Jaid chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I really like how Zabini and Malfoy are acting. Really, I do. I was terrified when you introduced Hagrid to Harry, and then everything went better when he met Draco. I laughed at how Draco dealt with the was sheer brilliance!

~ Melody