Reviews for Taking You With Me
Loved the story.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I don't know: I think I'd have enjoyed 50 years on the ship
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Nice! Very romantic and sweet.
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Nice fic. I haven't seen the episode yet though.

Did you make that youtube video w/ this song? If so, I loved it. If not, you should really check it out.
Pyroheart101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Aw, that was so cute! She made him crazy! Haha, it was much more poetic the way you had it. Absolutely beautiful!
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I can't believe it took until your story for me to actually under stand the lyrics (was too busy staring at pretty pictures during the episode to listen to the words) Sweet scene.
Anjirika chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aww... again *tear* ...Briar you are bloody brilliant... oh and if you're into original stories inspired by Dala and stargate then you should go here and click on 'The Ethereal Trilogy' I've got chapter 5 up..and speaking of chapters up can't wait till you update Aftermath again. _
livestar chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Lovely story! Such a sweet D/V scene...and you're right...everytime I listen to "Have you ever seen the rain" now, I can't help thinking of "Unending"...and I have a feeling that'll never change!
terranlily chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Nice story. How 'bout this for cool...I subscribe to Rhapsody on-line music. I just checked up on CCR's page and that song has moved up to the top the the CCR's "Most Popular Tracks" chart for this week.