Reviews for Long Vacation
Shadowgirl909 chapter 16 . 4/16
PLEEEEEAAAASE UPDATE !
Sea of Vinegar chapter 11 . 4/4
Hahaha Sakura's reaction to Itachi was great!
Kyuubi's Death chapter 16 . 3/30
Awwwww Itachi and Naruto are so cute together! Is Ino going to end up dating someone? And will the sand siblings be in this story? Will Naruto's mother get to see Naruto? I hope someone makes fanart of this fanfic! I'm dieing for the next update!
myheartisopen62 chapter 11 . 3/29
Ha! Thats what shi gets!
richon chapter 16 . 3/23
Ino's life will be hell and sakura had done nothing yet. Love this story !
xxRanyoruxx chapter 16 . 3/19
What an awesome story you did brilliantly on the characters personalities. Keep up the awesome job so far my fav character is the the cheeky and bashful slightly goofy naruto. Abosultely died laughing when i read sakura and naruto's first date mishap. Love your work. Cant wait for the next update... XxRanyoruXx
GoodMorningFlower chapter 16 . 3/19
Oh my goodness... just splendid! I very much enjoyed this chapter. The comedy, the suspense, the light hearted play, the traumatic events and the terrfying moment of Kushina and Sakura... you have me on the edge of my seat! Please say you will update sooner than last time! My poor heart couldn't take this waiting! I hope your beta keeps you on your toes!

Eagerly awaiting the next update!

All my love,

TLC
twilightserius chapter 16 . 3/19
Dang it keep the psychos away from da Blondie's. They reserve some happiness from life
iJoeyMonster chapter 16 . 3/19
This is adorable!
KitsuneNaru chapter 16 . 3/18
love it! evil bitch kushina! i can't wait for karma to get her and sakura
bloodshound chapter 16 . 3/18
oh, dear, sakura is so very, very delusional.
You do that Iruka. don't let that harpy rule you. it's quite likely naru will forgive you. he's just that decent a bloke.
awwwww, *sighs happily. naru and itachi are just so squeeee worthy together. they're adorable.
winces. heh, poor ino. being famous is seriously no fun and now she's been shoved into the lime light. good luck juggling that lot.
Celestialfae chapter 16 . 3/18
Damn that Sakura really needs to get a life and grow up. Doesnt she realize that she is hurting her mom and dad for what she had done. I thought Naruto was taken away as an infant. That Kushina is a sneaky one. Trying to use blackmail and threats to get back the child she lost. Go Iruka for sticking to his guns and telling that woman off.

Love the scene with Itachi and Naruto. Those two are so cute together. Normally I like SasuNaru but for this story I like this pairing better. What will Minato do knowing his crazy ex-girlfriend is after their son? Will Sakura rip on Ino before she decides to go after Naruto?

Update and tell me.
Hannahneko chapter 16 . 3/18
OMG I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
shiskanae242 chapter 16 . 3/18
Sakura really needs help but this was such a cute chapter. Love my Itachi and Naruto _
pennypigeon chapter 16 . 3/18