Reviews for Long Vacation
DBZloverPNK chapter 18 . 5/28
Love it! Hope to see more soon! 3
Shinan7 chapter 18 . 5/24
Omg, that's one hellofa cliffhanger! I can't wait for more!
JelloJelo chapter 11 . 5/18
Ohh meh Gward I can't do this my heart and a billion feels ain't ready should I continue this idk man ;-; I feel like I'm gonna get so frustrated disappointed and angry af I read the reviews and I really can't handle drama ;A; I shall come back to this when it gets updated at least with another 1-2 chapters so my heart will be at ease. GREAT JOB LOVED THESE FIRST 11 CHAPTERS! :)
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 18 . 5/5
I totally forgot how much drama was in this fic! But nonetheless I loved it and had to re-read it all. hope that you will still update this and can't wait
setrya chapter 18 . 4/27
please dont leave me hanging ur story rocks...
teni ada chapter 18 . 4/20
Wonderful! Trust me when I say this, you have inspired me to write an ItaNaru fic. I hope you read it, when I finally post it. Lol.

Anywho, I have a couple of questions.

1. Naruto's father is the Fourth Hokage in the series, so what role does he hold in your fic? Is he a prominent figure or just a regular guy with everyday problems?

2. Itachi and Sasuke seem to have a tense but comfortable relationship with eachother. Will we readers get to see their individual relationship with their parents at some point? (Side note; I think it'd be great to have Mister Uchiha meet Naruto. See how he deals with his eldest son being gay?)

3. I like Sakura in the series, but this fic has me wondering if she really was/is as obsessive over Sasuke-kun as the series portrays, or if she was just better at hiding it.

4. Aside from the main four or five characters, what other pairings will you do? I noticed Temari, Kankuro and Gaara don't really make an appearance, but from what I gathered, Gaara and Naruto are really good friends later in the series. O.o

5. Is the Akatsuki making an appearance? Or Orochimaru? The bad guys always seem to be left out in AU fics and I dunno why. O3O

If you'd like, you can message me with the answers. I don't want to take too much space in your A/N. Lol.

Hope you update soon!(:
normabarragan26 chapter 18 . 4/11
I really enjoyed this story. Will the story continue?
Light Lamperouge chapter 1 . 4/9
One hell of cliffhanger!

Re-read this, you're one of the best ItaNaru writer :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 3/31
nice
Please for the love that is all good in this fanfiction universes PLEASE update the masterpiece. I'm DIEING to know what happens next. Please continue it Please ;A; is so good xD.
Aurore chapter 18 . 3/24
Bonjour j'ai bien aimé cette fic je voudrais savoir s'il y a une suite
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 18 . 3/14
please please please update! I NEED TO READ MORE
Naruto Meowzers chapter 18 . 2/4
This is an astounding story! I can't even wait for the next chapter! You are able to these characters so well, damn this cliffhanger!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
P.S That certainly would be the ideal Japan...
sakurahan chapter 18 . 1/21
OMG PLEASE you cnt leave with such a Cliffhanger TT-TT please tell me you are going to continue this fanfiction xD please its amazing :D
erimies chapter 18 . 1/19
Ah, the chapter where everyone faints. Interesting. A lot of things should get a conclusion from this, one way or the other. Also, I kinda like the parallels between sakura and Kushina. One is just worse than the other, in a very substantial way. Sakura can still be redeemed, even though it is likely to be painful and humiliating.