Reviews for Long Vacation
AmethystWind95 chapter 7 . 8/18
huh? her watch showed 11.45 both at home and after train ride?
lllanimepandalll chapter 18 . 6/30
I love this story! I've reread it 100 times. I love how you used real places and things, but mostly, I love your writing style. It's fluid and precise. I also love that you have long chapters thats aren't boring and have actual content instead of just boring explanations or fillers. The story itself is amazing as well! The plot is great and focuses on a bunch of different aspects without overwhelming you. It's not to focused on one thing. It also portrays the antagonist (in this case Sakura or Kushina) in a beautifully ugly way (if that makes sense _"). It trows them under the bus in a way that doesn't make Naruto do a complete 180 and become, as he would say, a 'heartless cold bastard'. I really like the story and I can honestly say I can't really critic it. I will say I didn't really like the part of Tsunade trying to marry Naruto but it's not really all that bad. Your story is really good so amazing job and please continue!
GoTherka chapter 12 . 5/2
Sakura is seriously one fucked up bitch. Someone please slap her with an iron chair, thank you very much. And Naruto, I almost feared he would let himself be such a pushover again, that was not him being kind, that was him being totally stupid and with no self-respect whatsover. Nowhere to go, tch, she could go anywhere including her parents. I just hope Ino will for once decide sensibly and sent the cow to her parents. Because Sakura needs a therapy, she is cleanly delusional. And Kushina... well whan can I say xD Drugs and alcohol killed her brain, or maybe she was kind of insane even before that. Lucky she never was my favourite character in canon Naruto, otherwise I would be furious what you've done to her original character :D Sakura and Kushina should just go see a psychiatrist together. And look, both are obsessive, they would get along nicely.

Sorry... I seriously needed to rant xD
Is this story still going
I hope it is I'm dieing to know what happens
MaaMaaI'llNeverTell chapter 18 . 3/22
It's 3:52am just finished reading this and I'm currently wondering wtf I'm doin with my life. waht is life?
PAVeY14 chapter 18 . 2/21
Holy crap! Reality sh*t damn! The climax is all coming together now. And damn was it crazy for both Naruto and Ino.
Feel Free To Improvise chapter 18 . 2/17
I'd love to see this updated, I've read re-read it quite a few times and it always leaves me wanting to read more. :) well written and plotted.
Lonelypierrot chapter 18 . 2/1
Please please please please continue to update your wonderful stories and I hope you will not leave them as discontinued
the bomb chapter 18 . 1/31
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DON'T LEAVE SUCH A BIG CLIFFHANGER
jieyaboo chapter 18 . 1/29
arghhhh...you just have to stop this story on this massive cliffhanger right hon..please..please..please continue writing more... pretty please with cherry on top...
bloodedlife94 chapter 18 . 1/18
This fic is frighteningly well written and leaves me craving for more chapters to read!
Is this ever going to be updated again?
Natsuko Galatea Kurotenshi chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
es súper genial, lo acabo de terminar y es simplemente genial. me encanta. por favor continua
Emerald Time chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
OMG! Please, please, please, please update! It's been almost a year since your last update to this fic, I need more! *Gives puppy dog face* Pretty please with a cherry on top? I'll give you a huge cookie gif you update! Love this story! Hope you can update soon. Good luck in your writing!
A Fan chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Please please please continue to update! (︿)