Reviews for Long Vacation
Lilyonette chapter 18 . 2h
Love the ending :3
Kags21 chapter 18 . 8/16
Please update this soon I love it
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/13
PLZ UPDATE SOON, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE, YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 18 . 8/3
Oh please update this fic. You have me captivated with this story. It's been over 1/2 a year since the last update. I would love to see what happens with Narita and how bad he was hurt. I want to know who saved Ino from sakura's wrath. I would also love too see if sakura's father is OK after the blackout and what will happen to Kushina, and sakura after what they have done. I would be very interested to see sasuke's. Reaction to itachi. Dating naruto. What will naruto think when he finds out about itachi's past. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Shadow-Shuriken chapter 18 . 7/15
I love this fanfiction! evil!Kushina is something I've never seen before, and it's fascinating. Also, in one of your earlier chapters, you said it wasn't Sakura bashing. *glances up*
Ok, if you say so!

Please keep writing this fanfiction, it's so cool! I love your depictions of... every character, it's just so good!
JumpingInJoy chapter 18 . 7/7
want to curse real bad right now.. i'll just settle with a "you're awesome!" please hurry with the next chapter.. much love
DBZloverPNK chapter 18 . 5/28
Love it! Hope to see more soon! 3
Shinan7 chapter 18 . 5/24
Omg, that's one hellofa cliffhanger! I can't wait for more!
Nyree Olivia Chachi chapter 11 . 5/18
Ohh meh Gward I can't do this my heart and a billion feels ain't ready should I continue this idk man ;-; I feel like I'm gonna get so frustrated disappointed and angry af I read the reviews and I really can't handle drama ;A; I shall come back to this when it gets updated at least with another 1-2 chapters so my heart will be at ease. GREAT JOB LOVED THESE FIRST 11 CHAPTERS! :)
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 18 . 5/5
I totally forgot how much drama was in this fic! But nonetheless I loved it and had to re-read it all. hope that you will still update this and can't wait
setrya chapter 18 . 4/27
please dont leave me hanging ur story rocks...
Le Chevalier Noir chapter 18 . 4/20
Wonderful! Trust me when I say this, you have inspired me to write an ItaNaru fic. I hope you read it, when I finally post it. Lol.

Anywho, I have a couple of questions.

1. Naruto's father is the Fourth Hokage in the series, so what role does he hold in your fic? Is he a prominent figure or just a regular guy with everyday problems?

2. Itachi and Sasuke seem to have a tense but comfortable relationship with eachother. Will we readers get to see their individual relationship with their parents at some point? (Side note; I think it'd be great to have Mister Uchiha meet Naruto. See how he deals with his eldest son being gay?)

3. I like Sakura in the series, but this fic has me wondering if she really was/is as obsessive over Sasuke-kun as the series portrays, or if she was just better at hiding it.

4. Aside from the main four or five characters, what other pairings will you do? I noticed Temari, Kankuro and Gaara don't really make an appearance, but from what I gathered, Gaara and Naruto are really good friends later in the series. O.o

5. Is the Akatsuki making an appearance? Or Orochimaru? The bad guys always seem to be left out in AU fics and I dunno why. O3O

If you'd like, you can message me with the answers. I don't want to take too much space in your A/N. Lol.

Hope you update soon!(:
normabarragan26 chapter 18 . 4/11
I really enjoyed this story. Will the story continue?
Light Lamperouge chapter 1 . 4/9
One hell of cliffhanger!

Re-read this, you're one of the best ItaNaru writer :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 3/31