Reviews for Long Vacation
yuzukikuran476 chapter 19 . 8/24
Please update soon . :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 18 . 8/24
Oh god oh god no Naruto and Ino please let them be alright. Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 17 . 8/24
Please keep updating this amazing story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 16 . 8/24
Poor iruka I hope he can explain to Naruto and itachi soon about kushina and her evil ways and Ino needs to watch her back cause Sakura is after her. I love the date scene between itachi and Naruto. And I hope that Mrs haruno going to be alright.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 15 . 8/24
I wonder what Naruto and itachi will talk about their being together.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 14 . 8/24
Please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 13 . 8/24
I hope that iruka will work with Minato against kushina and wow Naruto and itachi kissing scene and I bet itachi is shocked and I hope that itachi realise who kushina is . please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 8/24
Wow itachi is going to make his move on Naruto this is exciting.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 11 . 8/24
Please update soon and please keep itachi and Naruto together and I hope that iruka and Minato and itachi can keep Naruto safe from kushina and sakura.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 8/24
Right now I do hate kushina she just like Sakura and I hope that Naruto never forgive kushina and sakura. I wonder what Minato Will do now?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 8/24
Poor Ino dealing with demon boss of hers and it's not sakura' s parents fault its just sakura and am glad that suigetsu got the job working for itachi and what's itachi planning with Naruto. Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 8/24
I wonder what sasuke reaction of his older brother living with Naruto and I can't believe sai did that to Naruto and Naruto should get itachi to sue sai for sexual harassment.
please update soon XD
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 8/24
Hahaha poor Iruka and am going to get this off my chest I don't like Sakura at all the way she was with Naruto he deserves better Author- San so please don't let Naruto go back to sakura i rather have Naruto with Itachi and as for sasuke don't let him end up with sakura and am curious who Naruto father?. Again I don't like sakura in Naruto series don't ask me why I just don't like her that well.
Sappari chapter 19 . 8/6
you can't do this! I love this story and now it's discontinued
Eunjoon chapter 19 . 4/26