Reviews for Long Vacation
Eunjoon chapter 19 . 4/26
Please. Write more of amazing story Thank you
Anko Rocks chapter 10 . 2/3
I am sincerely tired of the women in My Naru's life using him.

Kushina will use him to get Minato.
Sakura used him to upset her parents and will probably use him to get a chance at Sasuke when she finds out about his shoot.
Ino used him to protect her 'weak' friend and abused the kindness of him convincing Sasuke to allow her on the set, by inviting the stalker that got her nice boss fired. And for what-a silly crush [obsession]?

Ugh this is so frustrating, but I love it.

It reminds of when Kushina, in canon, told Naruto to find someone like her.
Well, here he did and look where it got him.
Neoh chapter 19 . 1/23
who's dead? why kushina?
The fleeting wanderer chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
I found it kinda funny that Japanese part time jobs are 'arbeit' when in German 'arbeit' means work.

Anyway love your story. Sense of realism and I can really see the setting (not to mention well written. But you knew that already)

Thx for an amazing story
SeungJiYeon chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
I just re-read the whole story again, and i still can’t understand how you’ve managed to write such an interesting and incredible story! I hope that you’ll update as soon as you can!
Nico de Angelo chapter 19 . 12/11/2017
It has been a year and four months since you last updated and I was wondering if you were going to continue or if you were going to put it up for adoption because I love this story
loveunaruto chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
I am hoping to see from you soon :D
CrownClown.14th chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
Update please?
CrownClown.14th chapter 18 . 10/4/2017
way to kill all the good people by psycos
Megumi Yukihira chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
Please continue your wonderful story!
9632mp chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
I love your story, I read the first chapter and I couldn't stop myself from reading until I was finished!
Please tel me that you didn't abandoned this project and that sooner or later you'll update it (sooner if you please).

A french reader
Thanasi chapter 19 . 7/8/2017
I just want you to know that even though i enjoy this story, i hate you for leaving us with such a cliffhanger for so long :( Almost a year now! Please either update or tell us what was gonna happen at the end!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
OMG! Sakura finally went off! Poor Ino! She did not deserve that! And Poor Naruto! Not only did he finally meet his dad he met his crazy mother as well!
Please continue! I must know what happens to Sakuras dad, Ino, and Naruto!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
Duh da dunn! Itachi vs Sakura! Itachi wins round one!
Continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2017
Ohhh sneaky! How will itachi show his intrest? Love it!