Reviews for Hyakumensou
fasana chapter 12 . 9/15
this story is so sweet and hot...
very fantastic.
pleaseeeeeee continue
Tyrant Luen chapter 13 . 8/29
Aaaa, more fluff pleasee
Sharon chapter 13 . 7/5
I really wish that you would finish this story. It is really good.
Chriscro165 chapter 13 . 7/2
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
Incentives23 chapter 13 . 6/1
please can you update this when you can? the tension is killing me
cztelnik chapter 13 . 5/29
I rarely read manga but this story has lured me in with it's stories that remind me of the folklore of the eastern hemisphere.
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 13 . 5/27
This story is great. However I am sad that there are no more chapters to read. But I would like to then the author for a good story.
lulabby14 chapter 13 . 5/20
It pains me so to see this story is in what I want to believe is a hiatus, and not abandoned. Truthfully, in reagards to your AN at the begining of the chapter, there is no need for you to follow canon so strictly, Naruto with his new acquired powers without the kyuubi can have an ability similar to that of the sage mode. Madara is an important piece, but in your story you have yet to describe the members and purpose of Akatsuki, personally I believe that with kyuubi gone Naruto can exploit more easily Akatsuki's and Madaras plans, plus you are now in a crucial point of the story, you have to remember that this is your story, and a fanfiction, meaning the only rules you have to follow are yours and no one can criticize your work without an actual argument that isn't "that's not how it happened in canon". I believe that your stories are great and that you can continue them regardless of what has happened in the series.
I truly hope that things in your life are going well, and will continue to do so.
A hopeful reader
Lulabby
carolyn chapter 13 . 4/29
sssssssssoooooo sad I hope you will complete it
BonneteK chapter 8 . 3/24
DROPPED?
sgriffin730 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
damn it finish this
KagomeGirl021 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
It has been well over 5 and 1/2 years since the last update. Will you please please finish this fic?! What will happen next? Will naruto convince Pein to revive everyone like he did in cannon only altered as he is married to itachi?Will Danza be killed and the village fixed? Will naruto ' s want for stability and peace come to fruition? Will they find who else other than Danzo and the akatsuki is trying to kill naruto? Will there be any way to have naruto have itachi ' s babies(because I would dearly like to see itanaru babies in the future)? Will naruto get to become rokudaime? Will kazuhiko become a good daimyo like his father was before he was assassinated? So many questions and things I am looking forward to! Please PLEASE update and finish this fic soon!
yuki22hime chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
next chapter please
awesome story
i want itanaru cuddle time more
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »