Reviews for Hyakumensou
DROPPED?
sgriffin730 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
damn it finish this
KagomeGirl021 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
It has been well over 5 and 1/2 years since the last update. Will you please please finish this fic?! What will happen next? Will naruto convince Pein to revive everyone like he did in cannon only altered as he is married to itachi?Will Danza be killed and the village fixed? Will naruto ' s want for stability and peace come to fruition? Will they find who else other than Danzo and the akatsuki is trying to kill naruto? Will there be any way to have naruto have itachi ' s babies(because I would dearly like to see itanaru babies in the future)? Will naruto get to become rokudaime? Will kazuhiko become a good daimyo like his father was before he was assassinated? So many questions and things I am looking forward to! Please PLEASE update and finish this fic soon!
yuki22hime chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
next chapter please
awesome story
i want itanaru cuddle time more
sultryvoice chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Hey Agni,
I know that is has been four years but you need to update and complete this story. It is too good for you to leave hanging just like that. It should not take you a lot of chapters to end it, so please do.
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
i FUCKING LOVE THIS

just wanted to let you know
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Firs of all...please bear with my english...since it's not my native language really...
Agni-san (may I call you like that? I prefer Agni-chan...honestly#grin)...I joined this site since 2015...much too late to my liking. I wonder where have I been so I didn't find this little heaven early. Eversince, I was and am a big fan of Naruto Fanfics. Sometimes I will spare my mind with other manga/anime fics...but just temporary...before I comback and drown my self in Naruto with greater affection. SasuFemNaru was my first fave pair..that's when I found your fic "In Name Only" and just put it in my fave story list. But I didn't look at your other story at that time. I've been jump from one story to another, one author to another, Indonesian especially since it's my language, and little portion of english sometimes. Then I have a crush on SasuNaru pair...blinding by it's overwhelming sensation...lots of story to satisfiy my hunger of fics. Lately I found out...that it's easy to fall in love with ShikaNaru, NejiNaru, KakaNaru, and last but not least..ItaNaru. Here I found my true love..ItaNaru is just heavenly entertain me.
I continue my journey...this time with eagerness to find ItaNaru fics as much as possible to satisfy my own desires. Not much in Indonesian...too bad. But man...there are lots of it in english. I just started it...reading to my heart content. I found you again Agni-san...reading your ItaNaru fics is really wonderful. This fic is my fave one. The latest update of it was in 2011...years ago. Forgive me because I can't stop my self from questioning what's happen?
I know you have your reason. But if the reason is because the real manga revealations which were unpredictable just like our Naruto. May I tell you my opinion. I don't really care about the manga...when I read fanfics..it seems they have their own world. It's fascinating me how the authors create their own imagination of Naruto and share it to us readers, through mere words.
As for this story...how about using the canon verse of confronting Pein. I don't really have idea about the fight...but what I mean here is about dealing with Nagato in the end. Naruto and Pein talking heart to heart about peace concept and so on, Pein using Rinne Tensei to bring back death people (I don't wanna lose Kakashi sensei...do you really going to kill him in this story?), and here's my idea going crazy...if you could make Pein stay alive and befriend to our Naruto (or a brother in this case, since he is an Uzumaki after all...I'm imagining the tension between Uchiha brothers with this new Uzumaki brother...each of them with their own possesiveness to protect our dear Naruto of course). Wow..they're gonna make a great team to take Madara down and maintain peace in shinobi world.
Agni-san (I keep prefer Agni-chan...sounds cute really)...just consider it 'kay? I'm really waiting for you to finish this story...whatever happen to the manga. And I believe I'm not alone with this wish...

Best regards (with big hug)
Nasami
youngkito chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
are u going to continue the story right?
MozzartFan23 chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
This is awesome! I didn't expect it to be so good! The anticipation, the action, everything is amazing!
lucien.francine chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
more chapter please
Ciel The Sky Arcobaleno chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
I'm in love with this story! PLEASE update as soon as possible!
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
Please, oh please finish this fanfic. The political intrigue, the complexity,the character development. You have done some amazing work with this. It would be a shame if it is abandoned without an ending!
AkumaNoKoori chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
you know for some reason when I read what Itachi says and thinks in this story I think of Sebastian
Naruto Meowzers chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
Wow, that was amazing, thank you for such a great read. You executed the story flawlessly, I honestly don't know what else to say. If you ever decide to continue this story, I'll be waiting. Just incredible.

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
chrys chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
merveilleuse fic, j'attends avec impatience le prochain chapitre
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »