Reviews for Hyakumensou
SD3322 chapter 13 . 2/10
NOOOOOOOOOOO! What happens Next when will the next chapter be?
lilmymyshem chapter 13 . 2/1
I just love the intenseity of the dire situations and complecations of the plot twisting. How you made things fall apart at the end made the anxiouty in my sit on the edge of my toes. You have a brillent mind in the ways of ecomonic and dangerous plot twisters. You have my love for your incredible story and of your intelectual mind.
please update i really wanna read how you take the story furthr its very interesting and i love the plot
mirian chapter 13 . 1/19
actualiza pronto me gusto mucho
Camille.Ad0 chapter 13 . 1/12
haaa j avais pas vu que la fic ├ętait pas encore complete!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 13 . 1/3
hope you would update soon.
if you are still not sure then maybe I can give opinion on a few things you asked. if you keep jiraya alive then it would be a support to the story of Naruto saying that jiraya taught him how to use sage chakra in secret or rather never told anyone coz it was naruto's wish or something else as a problem. As for Madara it would be better to keep him dead or rather historical dead.
Thanks for the effort on the story though good work ;))
sorafallenangel11 chapter 13 . 1/2
This fanfiction is brilliant. I love it.
R1996 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
He could fully well have merely set him up with an older uchiha woman whom could have been made to survive the uchiha massacre...
sgriffin730gmai chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
please finish this its GREAT to see this page
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
finish this story
CosmicMoonlight chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
This is probably the best itanaru fic I've read in a while . Your story is easy to follow and is really interesting. I do hope you continue this story.
kamui5 chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
I hope you will update your story someday, i like it a lot :)
London16 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
no...No...NNNNNNOOOOOOOO! You CANNOT stop here! PLEASE!? ONEGAI?
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
He can perform the jutsu while he is still under the influence of the poison?
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Oho! Naruto is feeling daring, isn't he?
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »