Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
boSMASH chapter 6 . 2/25
nhhhhhh cute
cindy chapter 6 . 1/16
wow it is best story i have evr read best
InfernoLove chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I really liked it it was touching and I hope that will happen to me without the pokemon even though that would be awesome .
joselito55 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Good Fic I loved Read This Story and coming soon I read again my friend.
mr awsome chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
i would run and give picachu a free shot at me after i flyback to kanto not telling anyone where i am
POO chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Please write a sequel!
CharmedMilliE chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
It was an interesting idea but being away from her biologically family for ten years, not rememebring them and having a new loving family Misty wouldn't have attached to her biological family so fastly. Yeah she would want to find them but calling them mom and dad right away when she has other parents doesn't make sense. She would be attached to the family she grew up and would need time to get those bonds with another family.
James Dean y2k chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hey yo! Xtreme Gamer, this is a damn good story! I read the whole thing! I'm not blowing smoke, that's just what I think. I cried at the ending, man! That's good stuff! Keep doing what you're doing! I just started writing but I've been reading for a while! I know a good writer when I see one. I had to finish the story before I left. Every distraction pissed me off. I love reading fanfics and I've been babbling on for too long so I'm gonna leave now! God bless you!

Signed, Dean
iamlunch chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
oops... there is one xD
iamlunch chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
am i the only one thinking that there should be a remake of diamond and pearl except continued off of this?
AAMLLover chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Please please please do a sequel! Maybe not in Sinnoh, but in Unova?
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Awwwww! I love happy endings! Even though its not yet the end:P this chapter brought me to tears. Very touching. Misty met her family yay!
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Yay! We get to go BACK to hoenn! Lol i always like may and drew and omg Harley was hilarious! What if may and miaty were related? Sorry this is your story:P
Anyway
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
So misty is comeing with ash? Thats cute! Their gunna travle with each other again! Yay! Also yay! Misty nd daisy are sisters again! Well sorta. Anyway this is unlike any story ive read on this site and i love it!

AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow. Misty ISNT a waterflower? Thats crazy! This is good! I look forward to the next chapter