Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
Zezacle chapter 6 . 7/26
Yas moar.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Great story. Though I think you could have included some late night talks and the grow closer or maybe Misty having a nightmare about what could go wrong and Ash comforts her. And also I think Ash would have been a lot more upset on the idea the Misty wasn't going back with him. But great story (as I've already mentioned), nonetheless
nick chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Here are my questions. 1. This fanfic took place before Sinnoh, right? 2. How old was everyone that was in it? 3. What Pokémon were owned by the main characters in the fanfic? 4. How did they get those Pokémon? 5. How long have they owned them for? 6. Out of curiosity, what kind of Gym business were Lily & violet taking care of? 7. How did this half-picture end up at Cerulean City? Be sure to let me know.

nick
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Please make a sequel
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I like the story, but couples don't kiss every 5 seconds. It would've been nice if you hadn't put "kiss" in every other paragraph, just sayin'
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Alright I like this fanfic
But you my friend are very confused
You see it doesn't matter who your biological parents are
What matters is who raised her
Why would she leave people who love her to be with people who don't know her
boSMASH chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
nhhhhhh cute
cindy chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
wow it is best story i have evr read best
InfernoLove chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I really liked it it was touching and I hope that will happen to me without the pokemon even though that would be awesome .
Samurott1987 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Good Fic I loved Read This Story and coming soon I read again my friend.
mr awsome chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
i would run and give picachu a free shot at me after i flyback to kanto not telling anyone where i am
POO chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Please write a sequel!
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
It was an interesting idea but being away from her biologically family for ten years, not rememebring them and having a new loving family Misty wouldn't have attached to her biological family so fastly. Yeah she would want to find them but calling them mom and dad right away when she has other parents doesn't make sense. She would be attached to the family she grew up and would need time to get those bonds with another family.
James Dean y2k chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hey yo! Xtreme Gamer, this is a damn good story! I read the whole thing! I'm not blowing smoke, that's just what I think. I cried at the ending, man! That's good stuff! Keep doing what you're doing! I just started writing but I've been reading for a while! I know a good writer when I see one. I had to finish the story before I left. Every distraction pissed me off. I love reading fanfics and I've been babbling on for too long so I'm gonna leave now! God bless you!

Signed, Dean