Reviews for The Devil You Know
empath89 chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
I loved it! Very well-written and the OC's were great.

hugs...empath
jp123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Thanks for another great story.:)
jendeana chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
Wonderful ending! I am so glad you found Lucy a way out. She really deserved it. I loved her telling them to take care of themselves and not just eachother. That last conversation between Dean and Sam was perfect and so like the both of them. I'll look forward to the next one. After I restart this one from begining to end!
heather03nmg chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
Aww, it's over...but who will torture me with cliffies each week now that you're done ;)

Loved the story and I enjoyed every chapter!

You're an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Nana56 chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
Wow! It's over. It was a really good last chapter or epilogue. They addressed what they had to address with each other and it'll be ok. They are the Winchesters. I look forward to the prequel, but...in your time.

Thanks for sharing with us! Great story!
DeanBean chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
Beautiful

That's all i have to say...

Beautiful :D

Rhesa chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
Thanks so much for your great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I have all the other stories of yours that I've read. Really hope you write something else soon. Best wishes

Rhesa
Tarpelion chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
"Storms broke", has a bittersweet touch to it... a perfect ending :o) Thank you!
angel679 chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
I loved the ending, the fact that Lucy decided to start over somewhere else new. The last part about the storm breaking was awesome. I like the way you did that.
rozzy07 chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
What a fitting ending, the mysterious Winchester boys leaving a lasting impression on Lucy who now has the much needed strength to face freedom on her own. The final part when Sam confesses to Dean that he felt guilty that his brother wasn't able to tell him just how badly hurt he was a lovely angsty moment, littered with a soft play of humour to leave me smiling for the boys as the storm broke for them both. Just how Sam gets back at Dean for the whole closet thing would be a joy to read (hint, hint) in the future! Thanks for a great read. Rozzy
heather03nmg chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
Yay, Michael is going to jail and may be ending his evil ways and Lucy gets to go back to her old life...I just love happy endings!

Loved hurt, sleeping Dean, he's so cute, thanks for that!

I love this story even though you killed me with cliffies, I will be sad when its over.

Awesome job, cookies for you, update soon!
jendeana chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
So glad to see this up finally! your a great writer and probably your own worst critic. This story is wonderful, I love your OC Lucy and I'm so glad you found a way to save her from a life on the run. Of course Sam and Dean worrying about eachother is always a pleasure to read.
DeanBean chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
That was really good,

More when you can

Nana56 chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
Great job! Dean's up and they're going to a motel and Lucy's free. Doesn't get much better!
DeanBean chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
I hope we don't have to wait too long to see if Dean is alright,

cause that would be mean on Sam, :D

That was a brilliant chapter

More when you can