Reviews for Male Migraines
kma3000 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
this. is. HILARIOUS!
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Hey, that has you written all over it!" Inuyasha gave him a slow blink back. "You just don't know how fuckin' racist that sounds to me." lol again. i just love your inuyasha stories. ( dreamy) lol. i just love them. i hope to read more of your stories in the future. and maybe even a book. that would be cool. :)
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
"You're not grown! If you are, how come you're still living with mom and dad?" Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at him. "You know too damn much." lol. soooo funny. i laughed so hard while reading this i began to cry. I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES.
KatzeIason69 chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
DUDE! that was like so me get tears in my eyes laughing so much.
Cartlin chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Well, with today's rates, 1 million Yen is: $11,110.001, though I couldn't say what it was when you wrote the story.
Bored Katsu chapter 15 . 1/4/2009
Just realsied this fic was also by you! Reviews are always nice, so here ya go :)

interesting it wrong that I can imagine all of that happening...?
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ah this is so much fun!
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hm ... interesting story to say the least

I've never really been a fan of the whole modern-day InuYasha thing x3 I like yours so far
gracelalia chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 15 . 7/22/2007
Ok, That was strange but good, so farewell.
Whispering Lillies chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Okay this is a really good story! All the kid's are complete brats though! I can relate to some of the things they've done from babysitting my little cruel. I like the ending for this chappie! I'm positive that all the kids are actually teenagers trapped in 3 yr old bodies! Update soon!
Firey Chronicles chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
man, I learned how to drive younger that Sesshy.
Firey Chronicles chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
0.o no sesshy's perfect skin XD. (is it Inuyasha's turn to suffer yet?)
Firey Chronicles chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
lololol what about Jesus? haha
XxLotusxX chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
0_o *Bursts out laughing* OMG, This is one of the funniest stories that I've ever read! Great chapter!