Reviews for Addiction
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Well written and strikes a chord. We never realize exactly how vulnerable Cuddy could be...
chaseluv4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really liked this. It was good.

It was a nice twist too, I mean it's usually House who has the addiction problems but who says Cuddy can't be an addict too.

Good job! Keep writing more fics!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
great job! Please review my story if y0u could, it's in my profile! you're a great writer! :) Keep up the hard work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
loved it! lol its always house who has the issues, but cuddy's human too no matter how tough she is...i loved it! great job!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
nice, idea. At first i find it odd that it was Cuddy who had an addiction to the pills... ahahah! i always got this impression that she is this straight A student since elementary, never messed out, always compeitive, obsessive compulsive woman... seriously, i thought her life is almost perfect (of course except for the fact that she had no social/love life and the existence of House himself is her misery)

Plus, i love the way you always depict House. Egotistical but then his sensitivity and understanding always pouring out for Cuddy, and the way you show just how connected they are in situations only they know how to help each other and when to help each other.

at first i thought it was cuddy's guilty addiction. Write more, i love your story telling styles, still in no need of conversation. You make me picture a conversation but you knowe there is no conversation. Very well done.
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow, i really liked this! its such an intersting twist, great job!
Rachel Snape17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very interesting fic, a different look at things. I like it, great job. :)