Reviews for I am a Rock, I am an Island, I am a House
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Too bad I came across yet another "forgotten toy"...this was a great story and I wish you would finish it...
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
I really enjoyed this. It would be great to see it continue at some point :)
sharp2799 chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
I could read this into forever.
Ashley Gordon chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
Awesome! This is the most in character I have seen these characters in fanfiction. Great job! Hoping to see more!
linelm chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Really great story!
Pale Treasures chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
Oh...my God. Childish as these first words have been, I don't even know where to start. This story is... something else. You touch something that I think writers rarely or maybe never even touch. The raw, the subconscious, the longing, the sorrow, the unapologetic, the love... the magic. You portray it in a way that is impossible to convey into words. I spied into H&C's minds and felt as breathless and hungering for more as they were. I think you are immensely creative and talented. Your insight in the human mind was the most awe-inspiring I've ever read. If you ever have doubts about this story or on whether or not you should continue, PLEASE ignore them! You and your writing are absolutely fantastic and I'm hoping beyond hope you pick up this story again. I can't wait to see it come to an end. I long to see House get over his fears which are still paralyzing him and keeping him from taking charge, and see them live happily ever after! It's clear he loves her, now he just has to act on it and let go of any games he's still tempted to play. Amzing work. Please come back with more of this.
jpoeling chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
read your story and have to say I really enjoy. There may not be an actual ending but at least you left off in a nice place.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoyed reading that. Thank you!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I can't believe I never read this one before! Your writing is amazing.
fire90 chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
Great story!

Really, good work!

I can't wait to see how it will go on!

See you soon! )
ariaruby chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
oh my god this is , like, addictive. simply amazing! loved the build up to it, its just a great fic! thanks for posting!
jameni chapter 17 . 12/5/2008
Its been a long time sens your last update,do you mind me nagging for a new one? This story i amazing,i love the way you describe their inner life,all their emotion and how they deal with them. Your House is sexy as Hel* and the eroticisme of this story is is so much tenderness and love benet the surfice and you really manage to reflect all that in your continue this story and thanks for sharing!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
Love this story. Keep going please please please!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
That was a-bloody-mazing. I love the way you write and I've been loving every word of this story. The way you describe what they're both thinking is absolutley fantastic. Have you ever thought about writing professionally?

x
da3lech chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
Have only just found this story (read all of it in one sitting) and I have to give thanks to Timbereads ( in favourite fics.)

Whilst I have enjoyed several - make that lots of - H/C tales, this has to be the best so far. Well thought out, good pacing to it, uproariously funny in places and of course well written. Your characters seem thoroughly filled out and believable. All-in-all, a very satisfying read...

Sorry , one small quibble :( ...Not enough ! more please...

( I'll have to read the rest of your creations now in case you've already followed up... Thanks for this..keep up the good (excellent) work..