Reviews for Hogwarts: A Romance
Manuscriptus Revisicus chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Lucius and Severus weren't contemporaries at Hogwarts, Lucius being five years older than Severus; so he couldn't have been in the Slytherin common room when Hermione and Severus arrived. He would've already graduated Hogwarts and joined the Death Eaters; unless you're possibly suggesting that Severus is three or four years younger than Hermione here in this time-travel fic. I also don't see Lucius insulting Severus and calling him a "git," adolescent rivalry or no; since they were friends and Lucius was trying to cultivate his loyalty (not alienate him) towards the Dark Lord's cause.
CallMeSweetie chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
WOOHOO! Great story! I hope you'll update soon!
Southernswimmer chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
Keep it going!
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
so cute the ending holding each other never wanting to let go...update soon please
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
update soon please
loveismagic chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
your style of writing is unique, i really like it i hope you write more soon
Southernswimmer chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
I like it
dfdas chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
...

can i give your storry stars like on youtube

XX-

X's stars
notwritten chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
loveismagic chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
i really like this story. i cant wait to read more.
liebefreak117 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Your writing style is not very sophisticated. The story would be much more interesting if there was more dialogue instead of narrative.
severus.snape's.widow chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
just finished reading this story (again!) I really like it and want to see where you go with it. Hope you update soon!
Anaesthetised chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
I'm really loving this story, but it seems you haven't updated for some time. I hope you update soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next!
sugabears chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
Wow, that was hot! Can't wait to find out what happens. I really like this story!
maraluvshp chapter 10 . 4/27/2007