Reviews for Changed, for Good
OH theres a sequel!

Yay!

Please update that too lol
Please please! Will this ever be updated again?
New Eliza D chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Great, great fanfic. I wish you had ended it where the play ended but that doesn't matter. Great, great fic that even almost 10 years after you wrote is still amazing.
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
very enjoyable to read, it flows very well :)
Christine5Daae chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I like how much depth that you are adding to Fiyero and that is what makes this story interesting to me in a way and I am also a big fan of the musical Wicked so I like to read stories about some of the main characters which is what I consider Fiyero to be in my view. I again appreciate the concern he shows for Glinda and also for Elphaba!
Christine5Daae chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I like how much Fiyero is thinking about Elphaba. It seems like he really cares about her with the concern that he shows when he sees the newspaper article about people calling her "Wicked." But anyway I hope that you contuine to do such good work at expressing what he thinks about all of the events that are taking place in this musical. I also like how you developed the character of Avaric because in the musical, it did not even mention his name so I like the way that your story is a little different from the musical and it makes it more unique in my view. Thanks and good work on this story so far!
Annie789 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
For someone who has never been a 20 year old prince, you seem to write him rather well.

And shout out to the shout out "but until I try, I'll never know." *glee* I love finding the hidden messages.
TerribleWaitress chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
Tally, that was brilliant! I loved how you incorporated the musical and the film and bits of the book too, and it still all made sense! Loved it :D x
Tricki chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
This story is just fantastic! I completely adore it!

I'm sorry I've not been reviewing each chapter, but I just get so enthralled that I... well, forget. Bad of me, I know.

I especially love this line "Its touch sort of felt like… Oh no. He was doing it again. He was thinking about her again! Ugh. Now he couldn’t stop thinking about the way the tips of her hair tickled his skin."

On to another chapter now!

This really is great work.

xx T
SoConfusified chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Bravo! An almost seemless integration of Musicalverse and Wizard of Ozverse!

I really enjoyed this, and will soon move on to the sequel!
ape975 chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I really liked this story and loved how you used the actual script so much to set the scene :)
Eowyn-Faith chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
I read Changed, for Good and after this review I will start reading the sequel.

I enjoyed reading it, from the beginning to the end. And the way you portrayed Fiyero's transformation - from carefree young man to thoughtful person, wonderful.
Princess Persephone chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
It made him want to giggle too.

heehee! (actually, that's from the last chapter, but whatever)

Great job revealing Fiyero's emotions when he realized he was a scarecrow-it was a nice contrast to how we all remember Boq's realization of his new form. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Princess Persephone chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Only then it dawned on him.

He was crying.

Oh! Fiyero! *hugs him and pats him on the head* there there. It's all right.

SingingthruLife chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, from beginning to end. Masterfully done, incorporating the musical, movie, and book along with your own ideas. Fiyero doesn't seem so brainless anymore... :-) Loved it!