Reviews for Changed, for Good
AChurningTwister chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
Everyone's already said this but Norbutz? Genius :)

Beautiful phrasing throughout. I love the way you're structuring this story, interlacing the present with his flashbacks and his dreams. Please update soon, it makes for lovely reading!
AChurningTwister chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
"What was it called again? Oh yes. Thinking." :)

I liked the way you rewrote the flashback with all their interactions, and you really managed to get into Fiyero's head at the end. Great job!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
I don't know why ffnet insists on eating my reviews...

This was awesome! I loved the play on Norb's name, that made me giggle...profusely. And the end with the dream again was oh so cool. I loved the questions his subconcious Elphie was posing. It's just great. I love it and I can't wait for more!
Lioriel chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
I am absolutly loving your depiction of Fiyero and will be waiting for the next chapter!
TaylxBayl chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Were the names Leonella and Norbutz derived from Norbert Leo Butz? Haha if they were, that was so creative. I loved this chapter. Update as soon as you can!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
"To begin with, the other one was not green."

~ :P Oh, my darling Fiyero...

Nitpick: "My apologizes."

Should be: "My apologies."

And while I was eventually able to discern the change of scenes, it was intially quite confusing.

And...haha. Does Norbutz have any connection with Neoburt, by any chance? :D

Ooh, *loverly* dream. ;) But yet, oh-so mysterious. Nice chapter!
LostOzian chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Yay for Yero, getting it right! Evile ploys by the Wizard and Morrible. And yay for Avaric, too, making Fiyero realize he AT LEAST has a crush on Elphaba. Shivers-down-the-spine good chapter, so update again!

Oh, look! You have! You're awesome.

Keep reading and writing! -LostOzian
Bomba-Fae chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
For the first time in his life, he didn’t even feel that urge to join them, to dance until he’d drop off his feet.

-Oh sweet Oz the Wizard just died. Poor confused Fiyero.

Norbutz cleaver, made me smile.

And the reoccuring dream! Haha, loved it. Fiyero has some thinking to do so I'll let him get to it.

I really like the way you have written Avaric.

Smiles,

update soon,

Bomba
poly chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
i loved your opening scene and the dialogoue between Elphaba and Fiyero.

loved the way you leave each chapter in suspense, and i'm intriguid to find out what happens next (:
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Oh, darn.

Not a dream?

I was really looking forward to a little one-on-one, but that's okay! I can live. ;)

But heh heh, I love how Fiyero is starting to sound like Elphaba. :P Like...

"He rolled his eyes. Could he get any more brainless?"

Hahaha! That was really funny. I actually "lol"ed at that one.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Drat, it was just a...Erm, that is to say, good it was just a dream. I was worried there for a minute...

Anyway, excellent chapter. I love your Fiyero, you've given him some real depth and I love that you're writing something so completely original. It's excellent it really is. And for cool, Averic knows he's in love and Fiyero's in complete denial. I like that it makes things fun. I can't wait for more, update soon!
Bomba-Fae chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Think hard Fiyero, think really, really hard. You'll figure it out. LMAO haha Avaric is smarter then we give him credit; and I really like your idea to actually include him in the musicalverse, what so many people don't do. It's very refreshing. I really liked this chapter, so please update soon.

Smiles,

Bomba
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
"...and their lips met halfway in a passionate kiss", and then they had hot, steamy, passionate sex on his bed! Right? Right. :P

This cliffhanger is stinky!

Avaric, servant or not, is still an ass. But I couldn't imagine him anything but.

Ah, I have't PMed you in FOREVER! I will, though, I promise. :D
GoldnWlf chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Wow I love your stories. This one is amazing! I always wondered what was going through Fiyero's mind after the lion rescue to when he ran away with Elphaba. I can't wait to find out the answer to that! Update soon!
Elphie Bubble chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Ahh! A cliffhanger! Please update soon. I really need to find out if this is just a dream or if Elphaba is really in his bed. D
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »