Reviews for Changed, for Good
Rae chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
I've been reading yur story for a while, but this chapter was so good and suspenseful that I just had to review. Your descriptions are so sensory and the story only continues to intruige me more. Please continue, and soon!
TaylxBayl chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
oh man! i love this story so much, it is very well written. how did Elphaba get in Fiyero's bed?
AlloftheAbove chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
That was a slightly evil cliffhanger. This story is getting better and better by chapter! Since you've broken away from the musical text and paraphrasing it has really taken on an imaginative life of its own. Bravo. I look forward to more updates as time goes on. Your Fiyero point of view is most excellent.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Trippy. Okay, I admit I'm dying to know if it's a dream or not and what will become of it either way. I loved how Fiyero defended himself to Av, that was great. It's cool to see him evolve. Keep going!
Bomba-Fae chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Well that last part was... Very surprising. I liked it. It's a dream right? SO I presume, err I hope that now he starts realizing he realy liked Elphaba... :D

Update soon, I really like this so far, you've got a great start, and I've never seen Fic's that has Fiyero's whole side of the story when Elphaba and Glinda left. Once again, I adore your portrayal of Fiyero! It's spot on. :P

Smiles.

Bomba
abbyroxs100 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
DUN DUN DUN DA! I hate cliffhangers...u r evil...j/k. No you are not...inless u don't update than u r evil, and then I have 2 hurt u...again j/k

UPDATE! NOW! for me :]

Love,

Jamie, o.O the permantly conuzzled one
LostOzian chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
OH my god cliffhanger much? Update soon, please! I love it! Favorit'd!
Caitiri chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Evil cliffhanger person you.(JK) I hope you update soon!
Silent Cobra chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
very nice so far. Its great to see it from Fiyero's POV. continue as soon as you can!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Oh yes, this was much better than your first. By far. And a cliffhanger? Why, how rude! :P

But two nitpicks:

I am pretty sure (but not positive, er) that it's "pray tell" and not "prey tell". But I may be wrong.

Second, I am positive that it's Gillikinese. Not Gillikanese.

But other than that, I am really looking forward to more.
Chaser921 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Yay! As good as your beginning! And, as much as I'd like to urge you to update as quickly as possible, I completely understand about final papers.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Great chapter!To be honest I liked this chapter much better than the first. I have a hardtime reading paraphrases on the musical/book. There was so much completely original stuff in this one though and it was written very well. I like your take on Fiyero. I love how you show his intelligent side and the conflict of his thoughts/emotions such as they are. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
Chaser921 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This is an excellent beginning to what I'm sure will be a great story. I really like that you're retelling everything from Fiyero's point of view, and I think you're doing it in a believable way. I can so see him thinking like this, especially these things. I look forward to reading more!
AlloftheAbove chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Love it. I am so so glad you're writing for wicked again.
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Not often do I see a fic written from Yero's point of view. I'm liking it! (Of course I am, you wrote it!) Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where you go with this. Please update soon!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »