Reviews for Changed, for Good
properpoise chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
ooh, cliffhanger, loves it!

Raff is my new favourite character, and Avaric...manwhore!

Good job again hunny, you're keeping me interested, well done!
properpoise chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I really enhoyed this, it's nice to read something from fiyero's persepective! This is one of my narks with the musical, the fact the we don't see Fiyero's character develop!

Good job, you seem to be in his head!
MaskedNicci chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
I
Una Morgan chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
Possibly the best take on Fiyero's character I have ever read! I've been reading this for a while, and decided to finally review. Each chapter is a treat of canon spirit; a fine tribute to the character and the immortal story it has been based upon. You have made transformed him into a truly deep persona, individual from Elphaba and endearing in his own right. Kudos!

~Una
sarah xo chapter 16 . 6/5/2007
haha i got a good read out of this one..of course there would be no other way to end it..good imagination. im sad that this ended, but im off to read some other wicked ones before going to bed! nice work tally! xoxo
sarah xo chapter 15 . 6/5/2007
holy shiz! that was such an intense chapter! i remember some from seeing the show. i like how you fit everything in. its surprising to read that he strangled glinda to save elphie..i know he didnt mean it tho. LOL last chapter coming up..
sarah xo chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
aww nessas gonna die! i love how elphaba can "see" flying houses. LOL made me laugh. nice chapter!
sarah xo chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
omg tally! that was the cutest thing ever! i love it! them playing in the water..a nice touch..goes to show you how happy they are to see each other again..im sitting here by myself going "aw" aloud! on to the "rated" chapter (whoowee)..haha
sarah xo chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
well im glad he found elphie! haha and i like the ozian words you made up.."discoverates you" LOL anyways, such a cute chapter..i have to read on now..fiyero goes with elphie? YAY!
sarah xo chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
the last part was quite sad. he needs to find elphaba!..something tells me he will though..*winks*
sarah xo chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
nice. the whole cave description is so involved..i can actually picture this in my mind. i cant wait for elphaba to get back into this! im so glad fiyero found her..(i think)YERO MY HERO!..goes to read on..
sarah xo chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
cute chapter..glinda the god...officially! and i cant wait to see what happens when fiyero goes to meet him. i have to get ready for work but ill be back later on, trust me!
sarah xo chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
aww fiyero and glinda secretly engaged..until..*goes to read more!*

i always love it tally!
sarah xo chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
wow, this chapter was so much to take in at once. i felt like crying with glinda..it feels like im really reading the book! i like how the 2 girls have different feelings about the issue with elphaba. thats how i would picture maguire to have written it as well. and fiyero is now caught in the middle. that was definitely a good read right before bed. i will continue with it tomorrow.
sarah xo chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
"he was head over heels in love with the green girl" that last line made me go aw..damn i missed the rentified quote, but i had a good guess tally! *wink wink*
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »