Reviews for Changed, for Good
sarah xo chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
haha i loved this chapter..well i like them all..leonella is such a cool ozian name. and i like how you do the "what in oz?" or "what in oz sake?" LOL makes me laugh every time..i love how he keeps thinking of elphie..great affect when you go back in time and make fiyero have random flashbacks..it shows how close they've grown. on to chapter 6 now..
sarah xo chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
ok its almost 2:00 am here and i cant sleep so this is so keeping me entertained..tally, youre nothing short of a genius! xoxo
sarah xo chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
that was a cute chapter! it reminds me of cinderella..a ball thrown for the guy to meet a lady love LOL..will there be slippers and mice and a wicked stepmother involved?..im just kidding. that wasnt sarcasm..honest. i love reading your stories! my fave part in this was the little "defying gravity" mention by fiyero.."until i try, i'll never know" i dont know if you intended to do that but it was cute! on to chapter 4 now..
Emy Lou Who chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
Awesome! i love your story! keep going! update soon. lol
sarah xo chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
this made me laugh at the beginning where fiyero first meets up with avaric. i like the irony of avaric thinking he means glinda and fiyero is thinking of elphaba. its very good. i cant wait to see whos trying to open the doors in chapter 3!
sarah xo chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
aww this is totally cute! getting all into fiyero's mind. i love the postcard section! adorable. and the prologue before it gives the reader an idea of what hes thinking about this whole time..well-written! brilliant as always!
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
I love the ending it was really good... It made me happy!

Pretty In Green
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
I loved this story! You've got to post the sequel soon! Please! Wicked rocks!
anonymous ha ha so original chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
amazing, please please keep going!
twin-v chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
What a great story! We spent hours reading it, we really enjoyed it. :)

It was brilliantly told- there were some, er, spelling mistakes, we think, but the plot was brilliant, it fit perfectly with the musical.

We've only seen Wicked once, and it was last week, when we went to London for a vacation... do you have a transcript of the musical or something? We're glad you included some of our favorite parts- the lion cub part, for instance. :D

You portrayed Glinda really, really well. She was so in character- we like her, even though she's rather shallow, and chose 'social advancement' over defending Elphaba. But we do feel sorry for her... losing Fiyero. Fiyero whom you also portrayed wonderfully- we love Adam Garcia too! :D Only really noticed him when we saw him in Wicked though, hehe.

We look forward to reading the sequel, you write really well. Wonderful story. :)

Oh, and if you don't mind us asking... what were the changes in the London version that were added onto the American version? We're curious. :) You sure know a lot about Wicked!
Wicked-Through-and-Through chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
Perfect ending. Simple as that. Congradulations!
TaylxBayl chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
started on 16th, ended on the 16th, 16 chapters...thats pretty cool lol. I loved the way you ended its. It was very optimistic. I ABSOLUTELTY CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL!
bushes283 chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
What exactly is a negligee? Great story so far, I haven't read it all yet though. Please reply and answer my question.
BernieR chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
Aww, that is so cute! I love it!

I especially like how you were able to fuse the two stories together this way, kinda bridge the gap.

GREAT JOB! :)
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Wait! Oh my gosh, you're saying this is the last?

...wow. Totally not expecting that. Ah, well, I'll just patiently wait for the sequel. :)

...

Oh, sweet Oz, my poor Yero. :(

One nitpick: "Oh Elphaba, but have you done to scare her so, he silently wondered." Something isn't right. I think you meant 'what' instead of 'but', but I'm not positive.

But so anyway, this was a sweet ending and, like I said, I can't wait for the sequel!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »