Reviews for Changed, for Good
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 15 . 5/16/2007
OMG ADAM GARCIA IS MY HUNK OF BURNING LOVE! Really, that guy...is so hot. Not as hot as the Fiyero in my mind or my friend's boyfriend who I *swear* is Fiyero incarnate, but hot nonetheless. Good enough for me!

Um...nice chapter. Phew, just one more to go! (And I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just that...yeah. Anyway.)
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
I originally wasn't planning on reviewing this chapter but it was just *so* awesome that I had to! I found your Fiyero/Elphaba professing-their-love dialogue to be excellent and very in character. Fluff, fluff, fluff...a girl's best friend. :P Speaking of girls - or not, I guess - we could really use some more guys around here. A.D. Oberon just kind of...left. Ah, well. He has a life.
LostOzian chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Adorable ending, and kudos to Yero for thinking of pretending to be brainless so quickly. Heh...irony...you honestly could continue it with Boq and everybody, but then you end up retelling the Wizard of Oz. I just got done retelling Wicked, and it was a pain. Better to write a sequel. Just do it quickly, I loved this story! -LostOzain
DefiGraviti chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
aww, that's so cute! And I love that you did Fiyero's thoughts when he met Dorothy, there are so few fics out there that explore that. I can't wait for the sequel!
oboefae chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Aw. That was so good! And a great ending. Yay, sequels!
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Aww. It's over? Aww. This was very good.

xoxox Ladt Tiggular
anonymous chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
This was great. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Bomba-Fae chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
OVER! OVER! OVER? (Bursts into tears)but this was such a good story! Congratulations on writing it; it was so perfectly wrote and the details were awesome, and your characterizations were awesome, and Fiyero's dreams were awesome, and- yes I'm ramblings. Aw sad to see this ended but it was a good end. It would have been interesting to see how YOU would have written all the other scene's but this was awesome non the less.

Smiles,

Bomba
GoldnWlf chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Sweet sweet sweet sweet story! I can't wait to read the sequel because I don't want this wonderful story to end! Bravo!
AChurningTwister chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story! And I really liked how you explained Fiyero swinging in on the rope in Chapter 15; very creative.
Saerwen07 chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
BAH!

i absolutely adore your story!

your writing is amazingly fanrastic and i cannot wait to read more of it!
LostOzian chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
No! No! Don't stop now! This is beautiful! Exunt Fiyero, enter Scarecrow with a bag over his face! I love this scene in it's own way, mostly because No Good Deed is so haunting. PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOR NO GOOD DEED! I await it with baited breath. -LostOzian
Ari-Moon chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
Please hurry! Sorry if I seem to be rusing you, but I really like this story!
GoldnWlf chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
Aw man, I hoped this wouldn't have to happen, although I know it does. I love this story - and I hope you don't end it when the musical ends. You have their thoughts and actions down perfectly. Update soon!
Wicked-Through-and-Through chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
I liked this chapter, a little short, but still good. Poor Fiyero, poor Elphaba, poor Glinda. But props to Glinda for being somewhat understanding. And the slaps pretty nice too.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »