Reviews for Loyalty
Star Fata chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Love this, especially how Luke found her in the end.
Lionheart Rising chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Wow! Angsty! Beautifully well-written though, all of them. I actually have to go cry a little now...

-Warring Queen
ncfan chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
I adore stories about the handmaidens and this was so well-done. Yane's portion was especially eerie.
Verity Kindle chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
This made me cry. So well done. Thank you!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Aww how sad! But so sweet at the same time, that Luke was there for the death of both of his parents. Excellent story, I look forward to more in the future!
Fialleril chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I especially enjoyed this one. Your theory on Leia's "memories" of her mother is original and very well written. A bittersweet and beautiful little piece.

Blessings,

Fialleril
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
So loyal. It's so good. I love that you are using all of the Handmaidens. May I suggest that if you are not already using it, you should check out a site called Wookiepedia. There is a list of all of Padme's handmaidens there, from all three movies. One handmaiden that I discovered was Dane, a young handmaiden in training who served with Padme while she was Queen of Naboo. We never really heard her story, but Wookipedia says that she was a vital part to free Naboo from the Nemodians. Maybe you can include her in your one shots!

Keep up the great work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Rabe was Winter's mother! *gasp* Wow, that's really something.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Oh no, she died to save Padme's niece.

I'm loving this series, keep up the great work!
Ann Jinn chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Such touching stories. To bad these ladies are so overlooked. You have used a lot of imagination and done a good job.
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
A loyal group of handmaidens indeed. These ladies are generally overlooked. You did a great job bringing them alive in so few words.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
AH! Sand raiders, and Dorme sacrfices herself to save Luke. This is such a sad story...but very moving too, that Padme's handmaidens would be so loyal
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Once again, very moving. She's going to commit suicide to try and destroy the ship...amazing
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Omg! What happened to Yane? I must know, update soon!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Oh god no! Motee is dying! And she is spending her last days giving her queen's daughter a vision of her mother. That is really amazing, and it explains Leia's vision of her mother in ROTJ better. Even though I always liked to think tht she knew her mom b/c of her Force sensitivity, but ths is a very endearing story too.