Reviews for Tell Me What To Do
jjgeraghty chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Loved the story!
weathergal08 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Reading the A/N at the end of the story, I just had to laugh. As soon as I saw 'As You Wish' as the chapter title, I immediately thought of Princess Bride. :D This was a great story!
PersephoneSeraphina chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Rodents of Unusual Size!

Is this a kissing book?

haha only the best movie ever made.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
oh *sighs* that was so sweet, it was brilliant.
LiveFearlessly chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
I loved it! great job! I absolutely love it! its amazing! so adorable and perfect!
BxBforever chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
SQUE!
BxBforever chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Yeah! timewise it's easy to see this could be your first, but content wise no freaking way you are awesome!
BxBforever chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
This Is Going to be awesome!
BxBforever chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
It's nice love it
BxBforever chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Some how i saw this was a oneshot, sorry. Idoit me. I lOVE THE STORY IMMENSLY
BxBforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I think the story hasn't ended yet. You need to write where he tells her. Please?
kmmp99 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Finished reading today and once again you ROCKED IT! LOL at the little joke they played on Angela. She so deserved it! Also, Brennan pinching Booth's butt, too cute! Finally, when you do smut you do it well! You make "clothes on" sex just as much fun as the real thing. LOL:)

Thanks again for another awesome story!
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Hello! Me again:)

I haven't read this yet because I have a question.

You stated this was based on the last line of the preview of 3x16 & some spoilers for 3x15, did you mean 2x16 & 2x15 respectively? I take the "3" to mean season 3. I am a spoiler free girl so I didn't want to read it if so.

Thanks for your help:)

kmmp99
Sarcastic102391 chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
i really liked it it was a nice way to spend an 1/2 hour there is no need to go on. i think it is perfect the way it is.
kinseyjo chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
i have GOT to start watching this show. i must see this tension!