Reviews for Tell Me What To Do
mendenbar chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Isn't that what Westley says to Buttercup in The Princess Bride?
yeh abt that chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
of cousre i do! it os from one of the greatest movies of all time.. okay not relaly but it is a good movie, The Princess Bride... and i LOVE this fic.. it is so... real, i could actually see it hapenning in the show.. great job keeo it up!
willgirl chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
All hail the smutterfluff queen! Excellent! And the title is from Princess Bride, am I right?
emmastar chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Poor Sully, set up for rejection! Great fic

As you wish...from The Princess Bride?
deletedaccountx chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
no i dont recognize it. whats it from?
summerdaze87 chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
The phrase Wesley uses repeatedly when speaking to Buttercup in the movie PRINCESS BRIDE. Very good chapter- I can't wait to read the rest; BB is just the greatest!
Bellabun chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Oh you did throw a little more into than in the Boneyard! THANK YOU! I am a smutterfluff addict and you are the best at it! Woohoo, bandbi, you rock the most, I swear to god! Love your stuff, and I can't wait for my next alert with my inspired chapter! Woohoo, thanks again for that.

Cheers,

BALLOONHEAD! HAHAHAHAHA!

PS I have no idea, I recognize the title, but my brains are scrambled!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I know I know I know! The Princess Bride, Wesley's famous and incredibly hot line, "As you wish!"

That will always be the first thing I think of upon hearing that line. I love that movie. Honestly, who doesn't?

Anywho.. oh my gosh.. I love the fluffy smutty whatever you wanna call it, so please, kill Sully off and get on with it!
niah1988 chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
Ah good old BB-fluff. :-) The almost-sex-against-the-door bit was *very* nice! Next time you should elaborate, hehe. *here come the dirty thoughts* And lol, the Booth Boys! :-D

I hart Booth sure did a good job at helping you write chapter 7. She has an amazing gift. I can only hope I will one day be half as good as she is now!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is: please post again soon! :-)

- A -
angel6.d chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
I absolutely loved this chapter! It was great! Update soon! Keep up the fantastic work! I cannot wait for more!

-angel6
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
Yay! I LIKE! If the next chapter is going where I think, count me in, and post it soon!
BonesDBchippie chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
bandbfan24,

Totally EXCELLENT chapter! I think you did a wonderful job of expressing all those fears and working towards the adjustments! The beginning of the fic was AWESOME! LOV'D that he didn't want to put her down and that he was close to "losing" his "self-control" and of course her logical mind took over! I LOVE the teasing pet names they call each other, it's so ooc for them and it's like they know it!-And then there are the sincere times that sound so right! I love the length of your chapters too! Her wanting to take him home with her was PERFECT! And the Sleeping/no sex thing was hysterical! Only for her to make it all into a date! (The only thing I thought was a little off was I can't picture her calling herself a slut-lol! Ange maybe! hehe! but not Bren)BUT her saying she could "...definitely be easy" was a HOOT! CAN'T wait till NEXT chapter! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

G :D
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
great chapter. sorting out both their fears. love the ending.

look forward to the next chapter
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
yayayay...MORE MORE MORE...just like that song..."in the heat of the night...she want's more more more." lol..I totally can't wait for the next chapter!
jess.stretch chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
Aw. that's all I can say to that.

Well, I lie, I can say much more, but I don't think this little review window will let me. Anyway, I loved it! Perfect amount of fluff, and it was good that you didn't just turn this into a smut-fest. Not that there's anything wrong with smut, it's just nice when it is interchanged with fluff. Cos fluff rules! Lol.

I can't remember if I've already added you to my fave authors or not, but I'm doing it again just to make sure.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

- Jess