Reviews for Captured!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I am now somewhat uncomfortable with the fact that I have long, dark brown hair, green eyes, and own black jeans and a red tank top that I wear regularly. I am glad I decided against wearing that today. I was this close, too.
But still, I am grinning from ear to ear. This is hilarious. I'd feel so bad for the boys if the all of their fangirls got to have their way with them.
azab chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
good job
Mousitsa chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
It would not be an exaggeration to say that I had a smile reaching from ear to ear from the moment I started reading this and the chuckles and laughs were non-stop from there. The fear of the gutter girls over the fangirls is priceless! I loved both, Sam’s POV with his worried apprehension and Dean’s with his accepting enjoyment. Luckily I occasional peruse the Gutter Girls thread over on the CW boards, so I KNOW what the chocolate and fluffy pink handcuffs were for! It’s really a shame you didn’t include some of the more “R” rated details. This was pure crazy fun and a guilty pleasure. Looking forward to more adventures that push the envelope a bit. **wink-wink** Thank you for sharing!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Ah, my poor Sammy didn't enjoy it as much as Dean did. OH WELL! That's why I've got him and the Gutter Goddesses don't.

HAHA - This story will be missed! It's hysterical! But I'm sure I'll come back to re-read it for giggles!

.BurnXx
Lauren chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing!
thursdaywench chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
you have been spying in the Gutter Gardens, haven't you? hahaha, love this, it made me laugh so hard, but c'mon, bring on the detail! hahaha
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Ha ha ha. Hilarious. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUDE I LOVE THIS STORY! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT ITS HYSTERICAL.

WAiT, I understand why. I just have no idea how to explain it...

JESUS I LOVE SAMMY!

Of course. Dean. *rolls eyes* Ya gotta love him.

.BurnXx
unapologetic chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Very disturbingly cute!
p3karen chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Haha poor Sam stuck with gutter girls,I just knew Dean would enjoy him self.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
LMAO... Sam is just gonna be in that room forever isn't he?
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Ah, yes. Dean. M... Haha. My fav part?

"I would pay to have seen Sam's reaction to being surrounded by fangirls." lmfao...

That made me laugh out loud... Not like the rest didn't, but that was the sudden burst of laughter that scared my dad into thinking I was laughing at silence.

.BurnXx D I love this 'oneshot'. Haha.
mysong chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Okay, 1st you have to tell me what gutter fangirls are. maybe everyone knows that, but me being shielded from the world by my parents (i.e. never went to sleepover), I don't. So, tell me, but I'm getting the picture.

Anyway, these girls are so organized and I think Sammy might be tramutized afterwards. And with so many girls, it's going to be A LOT of tramuzing. I feel so sorry for Sam, but Dean, on the other hand... You girls better get off him, or I'll kick your asses! :)
Argent-Jinx chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Poor Sam... Dean seems to be enjoying himself, though. Pudding fountains? That different.
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
God. Dean is almost as bad as the Gutter Girls!