Reviews for The Third Child
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice detailing. :) You have captured the scene beautifully. *claps*
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow this was a really great idea to write. I always wondered what happened before and after the movie and I think you captured it perfectly. Great job!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I like the idea of the parents just fleeing without the baby, but your idea is good too.
Rebelbot chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
very good
Koneko-neechan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I like it. I can just imagine Moro doing that, picking up the child and taking her in, becuase she doesnt seem to truly think life must be cruel, she only thinks that its her duty and the duty of everyone to help themselves and others, and protect those special, in my opinion. I loved it, you really captured Moro, expecially her temper, lol.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I liked it. Its a grat fic, relly. my english is not good, but I try to read anyway. I hope read you in the future. Good luck!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This is pretty good. Maybe a little bit short, but I like how you knew San's name means 'Third Child'. The detail was good and Moro was in character. A bit of a cliche'd idea that they cut down the tree, but it does make most sense.
morromotherofwolves chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i like it much i havent got to that piont in my storie yet that scene of mro finding san will be to the end of my story but it's good nice job