Reviews for No One Asked TARDIS
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2017
YESSS. Can this be canon? Fluff and Time Lady Rose. *bounces up and down happily*
QuicksilverWitch chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
A VERY innovative idea,using the TARDIS as you did! Excellent writing style and very in character. Keep up the ab fab work! :)
dawnfire1034 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
i love it, write more i want to see jackie's reaction to the whole thing
Dreamer878 chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
This seems to be a collection of drabbles, all following one story line, and in all truths, it is.

But it's so cleverly done, the shortness of it makes it oh so more effective. I love the way you have portrayed the TARDIS, because it certainly makes a change to have a story from her point of view for once. There isn't many out there that are as well written as yours are.

I don't claim to be a Doctor Who writing genius, Teen Titans is more my genre, but I throughly enjoyed this story. I wonder, would there be a sequel where they go to Rose's family? It could be interesting.

Dreamer
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
Great to see them back together

Lollie
MythologicalMango chapter 18 . 5/4/2008
This is an absoulutely amazing story. I think the elements of fiction are balanced and your voice is strong. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

Congratulations on this remarkable story.

FT
timano chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
Nice ending. But it's not really the end, is it? Not from what the chapter title implies.

Whether you plan to continue it or not (and I hope you do), an excellent story. 9 out of 10 stars.
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 18 . 4/26/2008
Sweet! nice going on this one.

Love the ending :D

Well done

MDC
this account will be dead soon chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
Angry!Mobs are fun. :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Awws, cute ending. :D
evita chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Totally enjoyed this fic. It was well worth the wait. The ending seems to be setting up for a sequel, did you really intend that or did it just work out that way? Will there be a sequel? After all, the TARDIS TRIO will need to return home. HINT, HINT, HINT.! Looking forward to reading your next fic.
tiamat100 chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
oh cool! CAn you write another chapter or a sequel? Please? I know its meant to be complete but i think you could write a sequel about it and it would be billiant.

This is a great story. I really enjoyed it!
ChristinaAngel chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
That was such a nice ending! And it was cool how you made it seem that it was just the end of that bit of their life and the next part is just beginning. I loved this story and I'm so sad to see it go!
AnimeandDoctorWhoLover chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
and again PLEASE DON'T END IT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER!

or atleast do a continuation please!
Mastermindr chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
Hiya! i just read all the chapter of this and thought I'd review cos this is really good. I also thought I'd help you reach 100 reviews since you're so close