Reviews for Unexpected Obstacles
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I hope you finish this story. I really like it so far. Although sence it hasnt been up dated sence 2007 i dont think it will be finished. But thank you for writing it. Again i hope you finish it. It seems the majoridy opf the storys on fanfic. are not complete.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Loved it. Wish you would finish it. Thanks
Shezza30 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I know this story was a long time ago but I just wanted to say that I was thoroughly enjoying this story and I wished you would have continued with it. I have read a couple of your stories and I think you are a great writer
patiicm chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
continueeeeee! PLUH-EASE!
sprog101 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
please write more, i love it :D x
ignore common sense chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
this idea has never been used before so i really can't wait to see how it turns out

keep up the good work!
liveandpen chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
It's an awesome fic. Update soon
Suck Neck chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Hey! Just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job on this story, and as much as I hate to ask, please update soon! I normally wouldn't say anything like that, but it's been a while since you last updated. I also wanted to say that I love all your stories. It's amazing to find someone that actually punctuates and doesn't type in text. Keep up the good work! I was also wondering if you were going to write anything elso on Sam and Emily. I love reading stories about them, and they seriosuly don't get enough love. Well, if you made it this far into the review, I'm impressed. So, I just wanted to thank you for reading and tell you that your stories are amazing!
morerandompersons chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I thought that this was pretty good. I really liked how you displayed the characters, especially Tanya, who was EVIL. You should write more.
pinay-of-series chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Hey! i was having fun reading here! U Better update soon!
StephyObssesedTwilightFan chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I like your story so far. You should keep writing!
monzelle chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Love this story and can't wait to read more!
RoseArcadia chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Great story so far!
xoxoshopaholicdancerxoxo chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Ooh~ this chapter is great!

]
Lindsay chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Please write more! This is one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. And it's really cool to picture Edward with a bitch like Tanya, trying to convince himself that he's not interested in Bella. It's a very cool story. Please write more!