Reviews for Unexpected Obstacles
I wish u could write more this story is very nice
I like the story
jk chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
After hearing Edward go on and on about how tanyas better looking then Bella I don't want his used up ass anywhere near Bella! Tanya's so fucking sexy Edward can fucking keep her! I'd rather see Bella with mike then this edward
jk chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
If Edward can read minds and Tanya's so fucked up then why is he with her? Doesn't make much sense to me unless he's just using tanya for sex,and in that cause? NASTY, he puts his mouth on the sperm dumpster?
sholtsclaw698 chapter 3 . 3/23/2016
loving the story so far, i hope someday you are able to come back to it. i hope all is well
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I hope you finish this story. I really like it so far. Although sence it hasnt been up dated sence 2007 i dont think it will be finished. But thank you for writing it. Again i hope you finish it. It seems the majoridy opf the storys on fanfic. are not complete.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Loved it. Wish you would finish it. Thanks
Shezza30 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I know this story was a long time ago but I just wanted to say that I was thoroughly enjoying this story and I wished you would have continued with it. I have read a couple of your stories and I think you are a great writer
patiicm chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
continueeeeee! PLUH-EASE!
Sprog101 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
please write more, i love it :D x
ignore common sense chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
this idea has never been used before so i really can't wait to see how it turns out

keep up the good work!
liveandpen chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
It's an awesome fic. Update soon
Suck Neck chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Hey! Just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job on this story, and as much as I hate to ask, please update soon! I normally wouldn't say anything like that, but it's been a while since you last updated. I also wanted to say that I love all your stories. It's amazing to find someone that actually punctuates and doesn't type in text. Keep up the good work! I was also wondering if you were going to write anything elso on Sam and Emily. I love reading stories about them, and they seriosuly don't get enough love. Well, if you made it this far into the review, I'm impressed. So, I just wanted to thank you for reading and tell you that your stories are amazing!
morerandompersons chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I thought that this was pretty good. I really liked how you displayed the characters, especially Tanya, who was EVIL. You should write more.
pinay-of-series chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Hey! i was having fun reading here! U Better update soon!