Reviews for Why Draco Malfoy Suffers From Postcoital Narcolepy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
this feels like someone wrote it trying to sound like a good writer but is actually mediocre
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Haha, loved how you ended this! XD
y chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Well, first of all, you had such ana amazing plot but I have to say that your wordings are quite unusual and unique. I don't even know if it's a good or a bad thing, but yes, job well done. I didn't really like the fact that it is AU though.
Ellae chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Charming
RissaKatharine chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved the writing style! I hope your other fics are written like this! My mother adored Douglas Adams! Though I've never partaken in his novels myself, this fic has encouraged me to do so!

God, I hope you've written more, the fic you described in your notes sounds mind blowing!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Brilliant writing for this. It's very similar to Douglas Adams, which makes it all the more enjoyable.
snitchhazel570 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh goodness, it is very rare that I have the privilege to come across a story such as this one. It was truly wonderful, I loved your style... or in this case, your emulation of Douglas Adams' style.

It was just simply amazing.
ever afters chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aw! love it.
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I utterly adore this story )

It's so cute and Draco is so genuine in his acts of idiocy. )
shikiblade chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Okay... I'm a heavy reviewer, this isn't going to be simple.

Your story wasn't too bad. Over-looking all canon realities, it wasn't too bad.

I had a lot of difficulty enjoying this story towards the end, because I felt you just let Hermione give into Draco without much of a fight. Hermione was never self-confident throughout the original stories, but she defended herself when preasured. The ending was also very disappointing. Hermione is treated rather badly by Draco at different points and she still lets him have her. Low self-esteem and self-disrespect are two different things. She thinks to herself she isn't any old tramp, but she acts like one anyway.

Your maths is out, 13x52 676. This also calculates Draco from 17 to 30, which he isn't yet.

Your story has a few errors, nothing that bad, but random capital letters seems to be your worst problem as well as a few tense errors. Very good otherwise

I've read a lot of stories where the writing is beyond poor in both vocabulary extention and researching alternative words to avoid repeadativeness. You seem to have quite the opposite problem. A lot of big words can be just as off-putting to readers. Not for me, but it might be ideal to keep it in mind for next time.

Yes, I'll be positive now. Your story was interesting for the most part. I did want to find out how it was going to conclude and (big words not withstanding) it was easy to read. Your writing skill is exceptional compaired to a lot of authors here (including myself) but you need to break your work down a bit. Chapterising helps this. Your flow was good, your timing worked well and there were a number of things that I found amusing, intentional or not.

By the way; one bottle of absynthe is more than enough to floor any drinker. A few bottles would be fatal if Draco didn't get his stomach pumped quickly. Mixing it with Hash cookies would be suicide in an hour.

All over, being your first, posted some time ago now, it is a wonderful outcome, just needs some tuning and you'd be an expert. I don't want to hit on you too heavily about canon-characterising, because it gets too much. Keep up the good work and I hope your future stories are as good. All the best,

Shikiblade
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Another great story.
dmlainey chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hilarious story. Great job! :)
chiliperrypepper chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
very sophisticated and luring ! loved this to bits. 3

it's awful that i only came across this now.. but nonetheless, this is gorgeous!

thanks for writing!
allyandmax chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this was great!
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was really cute and funny! I enjoyed reading it a lot!