Reviews for Yes Quite
Gage39 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love your writing style! I like reading (and writing) sad stories! Great job!
DreamboatSanny chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
ah, that was beautyful. I almost saw Magnum standing in front of all the people with his head a bit down, because he feels that bad ... and also uncomfortable.

Thanks for that great story *wipes a single tear away before she hits the 'enter' button*
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Oh, Higgy Baby...

This is most excellent. In fact, a younger Anglophile would tell you it is BRILL! This captured so much. As a friend of our family died yesterday morning, it was just what I needed this morning. Sometimes though, our sad goodbyes are really our hellos - to everything life really has to offer.

Higgins isn't gone, Thomas. He is with you in a way he could never be while living on this earth. He has your back, as does Michelle, as does your father - all the ones you've lost! They are right beside you! They are your unseen army. They will never leave that post! Not while you draw breath on earth...and soon! You will see them all again, face to face. That is when you will know. Those we love, who are gone from our closer vision. They are NOT really gone!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
But was he or was he NOT really Robin Masters?
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wonderfully written. I love this.
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
aww...i'm going to cry! that was a good story...just one question though, how old is Lily?
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
*happy sigh*

I always love your fics, bittersweet and beautiful.

Thanks for posting it.