Reviews for More or Less: A Series of Erratic Ideas
timid madam red chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
hello.
Maybe you forgot to this fanfiction, but I'm ready to remember it ahahaha.
are you going to finish it or you do not care anymore?
I bring this up out of curiosity, because I hate fanfcistion lae, which I read to the end because I like to die and then find out that it has an end.
So I just want to understand if it ends well or is interrupted.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I never even considered this pairing before, but I love these stories! I wonder if Hyde will ever get a chance to yell at Skinner... Write On (you horrible Cliffhanger maker you) even though you haven't updated in years.
Life Less Lived chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
Amazing. I love it. Good angst. I really like this pairing.

Au revoir.
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
Very cute! (n.n) i love it! well the end is sad (T_T) but what the hell it was a good fic! 10/10 Luv (XD)
Mithril Maiden chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
You can't be serious. Please don't be serious. Stopping now is sadism. Have mercy upon you readers.

I was dashed well enjoying it. Please resume your writing.
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Um...um...Im not really sure why there isn't more of this but Im hoping its because some wild monkeys came and attacked every computer in your immediate vaccinity and should that be the case when you receive this review, if you're still having trouble please feel free to come to my house and finish. This is a beyond awesome story and Ill be checking it regularly to see if its been updated because I have to know what happens next. Please update soon.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
Ragni Mithrim chapter 8 . 5/24/2008

please write more, excelent!

bravo!
Fireness chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Are you continuing this story? I'd certainly like to read more.
LadyBootstrap chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
You've no idea how long I've been waiting for an update. And then you leave me on a cliffhanger! Rather mean, so you must update soon... I really like the way you put more than just smut and fluff in this, it's not OOC at all... And Hyde is not ignored, as in a lot of Jekyll/somebody slash fics.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
I really love the way you write, especially this pairing, because although I have never really been able to understand, I know that it does in fact work.

Looking forward to more son _ Keep going...and I hope they 'kiss and make up' soon. XD
Vesme chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
I'm really enjoying this. I like Jekyll Skinner a lot, but it's not all that common and I personally find it's hard to get the characters sounding real. You do a spectacular job of this.
quantuminferno chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
hmm... lover's quarrel. this was a funny chapter and you're including more of the LXG in it too... exciting.

don't stop writing, I can't wait to read more.
quantuminferno chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
that was hot. I like how you built up to it. Poor Jekyll so hesitant.
quantuminferno chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I think I like this chapter the best (haven't read chapter 6 yet though, technically) but it's so ephemeral yet you managed to evoke really strong images and emotions. A
quantuminferno chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
wow, they finally kiss.

I like how you kept their exchange lighthearted and their banter amusing. Great writing.