Reviews for Memory Box
jkjmama chapter 23 . 3/15/2008
I must say that i enjoyed Memory Box. I laughed out loud when she wanted to buy a penguin. I was sad to see it end. I did notice some minor discrepencies, basically the one thing that jumps out at me is that first you say it's a shoe box and in the next sentence you refer to it as a large box. No big deal really. My biggest problem now is that I guess i can picture some of your fics so well that when thinking about GG i sometimes have trouble remember which ones were actual episodes and which ones i read here. Keep up the good work.
sarahb2007 chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
aw you have to do a sequel please...
gilmorefanforever chapter 23 . 10/26/2007
Great story Java!
Curley-Q chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
CUTE
justawritier chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
aw. such a sweet ending. I really enjoyed the story.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
That was such a cute ending thank you for sharing
Schuyler Lola chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
Aw. Such a cute ending, Java. I love the idea of a new box. Terrific job. And you did it! You finished the first chapter story you started!
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
good story
bejasteyuj chapter 23 . 10/22/2007
I really like the new and improved box. great ending to a great story. thanks for taking the time to write this for us. :)
J.Stone chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
Now Emily calls Christopher and gets that jerk involved.
justawritier chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
That was so sweet. I'm glad Emily and Lorelai came to an understanding.
Curley-Q chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
I love that Emily & Lorelai actually had a civil conversation
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
who's Demi Moore’s chapter & more please
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
Yay, another update. And another gret chapter. Honestly I'm surprised you're still writing this story. This had to have been one of the first I've ever read that you wrote. Anyways, I can't wait for more!
Browndoggy03 chapter 21 . 10/14/2007
DUB DUN DUN. Yay can't wait for the "talk"