Reviews for Putting the Damage On
lychee chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Yeah, and I thought that it wouldn't get any more heartwrenching. Welp, looks like I was wrong! This pretty much tore my heart out. I can't even feel appropriately sad - it's more of an "... Oh." reaction to anything, because it's just so... Oh. :(

Oh, Storm. :(
Tara-Yo chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
aww common why did you have to make it so sad! poor Ororo! Can't you make an alternate ending?
Stormie Stories chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
very nice!
Darlin chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
This was a sad but well told little story. I liked it much better than the first one.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Oh God...I actually felt pangs when I read this and its prequel. You did an amazing job; congradulations. I hope you continue to do so. Thank you.
Bella chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Very Good Story Please keep writing this series and expand on what happened between the incident on the couch and the New Years Eve Party.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Please continue with this series! I really wanna know how's it's gonna go! Please continue!
Chbbiusa chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
i LOVED THE START i HOPE THAT U WRITE MORE SOON EMAIL ME WHEN IT UP

JA
sinner chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
holy crap! that was a great story one of the best i have read so far! wow are u doing a sequal? u really need to.

sinner

ps- keep up the greta work...wow
Lici nsi chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
I loved this story! however, i'm going to be needing some more! This was an awesome story and it can't end there! please!

I'll do anything!

*looks around* ANYTHING! wink wink nudge nudge

J/K

I hope you write more soon cause these two stroeis were awesome!
P-Chan211 chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
*Sniffs* What a sad story ;_;! Jean and Logan ended up together...*supresses urge to retch* Please make a sequel in which Logan breaks up with Jean. Let Jean return to Scott; they deserve each other.
StormLover chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
i loved it. i just finished reading the prologue to this one when i sawt this one and read it. i loved it. it was very sad! i hope that you do continue writing this story. i would really love to find out about storm. what happens to her, does she come back? is she gonna find what she wants? maybe she can get with cyclops now. i think that they would make a great couple.
mystic queen chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
that story was so bittersweet! now you're gonna have everyone wishing that storm and wolverine will find each other and be able to fall in love.
Navy chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
This was a clever story. I had to keep myself from crying...don't tell anyone, i have a reputation to maintain :) Please write more. Manybe she returns years later with a family of her own or something...i don't know just something for ya to ponder. Great Work!

-Navy
The Alien chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
I looooved it! All of your stories are excellent, (yes i read all of them) but I shall only review just this one. You do an excellent job of keeping everyone in character, as well as adding much needed snippets of humor in various places. and the smut story was delicious! Why the hell did you stop writing it? Keep writing! I'm dying to know what happened.