Reviews for Putting the Damage On
Stupid story Jean is a bitch and she would turn Wolverine into a pussy.
Nienna Rose chapter 2 . 3/6
Man now that is some heckava story & man what a hell of an impact this ending is! Love, love, love this even w/the bittersweet ending but then it's really an ending full of resolve & spirit too, yup! Cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
finish it please/
lychee chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Yeah, and I thought that it wouldn't get any more heartwrenching. Welp, looks like I was wrong! This pretty much tore my heart out. I can't even feel appropriately sad - it's more of an "... Oh." reaction to anything, because it's just so... Oh. :(

Oh, Storm. :(
Tara-Yo chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
aww common why did you have to make it so sad! poor Ororo! Can't you make an alternate ending?
Stormie Stories chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
very nice!
Darlin chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
This was a sad but well told little story. I liked it much better than the first one.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Oh God...I actually felt pangs when I read this and its prequel. You did an amazing job; congradulations. I hope you continue to do so. Thank you.
Bella chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Very Good Story Please keep writing this series and expand on what happened between the incident on the couch and the New Years Eve Party.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Please continue with this series! I really wanna know how's it's gonna go! Please continue!
Chbbiusa chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
i LOVED THE START i HOPE THAT U WRITE MORE SOON EMAIL ME WHEN IT UP

JA
sinner chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
holy crap! that was a great story one of the best i have read so far! wow are u doing a sequal? u really need to.

~sinner~

ps- keep up the greta work...wow
Lici nsi chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
I loved this story! however, i'm going to be needing some more! This was an awesome story and it can't end there! please!

I'll do anything!

*looks around* ANYTHING! wink wink nudge nudge

J/K

I hope you write more soon cause these two stroeis were awesome!
P-Chan211 chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
*Sniffs* What a sad story ;_;! Jean and Logan ended up together...*supresses urge to retch* Please make a sequel in which Logan breaks up with Jean. Let Jean return to Scott; they deserve each other.
StormLover chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
i loved it. i just finished reading the prologue to this one when i sawt this one and read it. i loved it. it was very sad! i hope that you do continue writing this story. i would really love to find out about storm. what happens to her, does she come back? is she gonna find what she wants? maybe she can get with cyclops now. i think that they would make a great couple.