Reviews for Flashback
you go girl chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
OMG ur storys r amazing plz continue...all of them if you could that'd be AMAZING! :)
LaughSpazm chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
This story is very good! I like the flashbacks that are put in, and the little bit of mystery that is there. Please update quickly :)
connieewing chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
I did enjoy that very much keep it up I can't wait to read more
Avanell chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
So...what will happen when they "go out" for coffee...and who was that other woman? I hope just a friend :( but...anxiously awaiting whatever comes next!
LitaFanForLife chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Finally an update. Good chapter
Quatto chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
Better chapter here. My Interest is still piqued ;)

Q~
LitaFanForLife chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Glad to read the update. It was a short chapter, but a really good one, too
Quatto chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Hello, I stumbled onto this story today and read what you have so far. I will start with the good aspects.

This is a great plot line with an aweful lot of potential. I do hope you will write this through to the end. There are a lot of angles this can go and it will be interesting to see which you choose to follow.

On the flip side, some constructive crit if you don't mind. The chapters seem to quickly steer from one aspect to the other without any real resolution or substance to them. It seem to flip from one scene to the other with very little description as to how they got there, what caused it or how they transcended to the next part.

You have so much potential and a great plot right off the bat. With a little more development into each phase of the story, this could be a steller read.

Good luck and I'll be awaiting ch 6 :)

Q~
LitaFanForLife chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
UPdate soon!
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
i love this story, i just cant wait to read more.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
i really like this story its really awsome!
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Great start keep it up I can't wait to read what happen's next.

Don't keep me in suspense PLEASE!
eigoyui chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
I like where I think this is going, well done. There isn't too much to say at this point so I'll leave it until there is a bit more to the story. Please update, whether you get reviews or not. Just because people don't review doesn't mean they aren't reading, sometimes, they just don't have much to say.
ThatDamnCajun chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
I didn't find the chapter confusing at all. I thought it was very well typed and the plot is good. I can't wait for you to update soo so I can see what Ginny and Hermione do. Where's Harry and Ron? What happened to them? Will Voldemort come back?
Avanell chapter 2 . 3/16/2007