Reviews for Half in Shadow
Knight on Bald Mountain chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Although this is a well-written story, I feel like you missed the point of 'Twilight Princess' as a whole with it, and it really comes down to these three points.

First: Despite the fact that it's impossible for me to prove, it's absurd to presume that it's a ZeLink love interest when the only scenes that have ANY romantic tension either involve Ilia or Midna (it's not strictly a MidLink story either, but that's a different matter entirely).

Second: Considering the actions and moods of Link in the game, I think it's safe to say that Link would NOT act so pessimistic in this scenario if he were involved with Zelda (unless there was an outside factor at work to make him so, as in my story). He's much more of a Captain America type character than a Spider-Man, if that metaphor makes sense.

Third: As the name of the game indicates, the story was NOT about Link and Zelda, but Midna. This is HER story of loss, revenge, and selfishness that was all turned around when Link took her to Zelda and Zelda sacrificed herself. So this crucial scene in the game was meant to affect MIDNA, not Link. If your story was about what she was feeling after the event, it would have been far more on target AND more thought-provoking.

I apologize if I sound harsh, because that's not my intent. Your work IS good. You just took this important act of Zelda and went in the wrong direction with it.
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
For the first time, I've read a story on here that I have to agree with completely, even though I hate it ...

Link and Zelda are meant to be, and Midna loved Link ... though you didn't really comment on what Zelda thought.
embyr-75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ok, I give up. You rock. You are so totally AWESOME! I am now officially a HUGE fan of your Zelda fics; I can't put my finger on it but I adore you now. This was totally the icing on the cake for me. This was deep. And awesome. And... DEEP AND AWESOME! I'm begging you- PLEASE write a full length LOZ fic! Because that would pretty much make my life right there. ;-)

-rh
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting...
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Cute story, I like how you write from Midna's point of view. Interesting how you allude to Midna having multiple lives, like Link does. Good job!
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww that's so sad. :(
turtleduckss chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was really good!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Interesting twist, for Midna to also have past lives - and all tied to Link as well. Nice fic!
Monaki-cheung chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
GAHH FRIKKIN TWILIGHT PRINCESS! THE ENDING WAS GAY oh btw nice story x3 i luv it