Reviews for Forced into Love
spaceygirl67 chapter 8 . 8/25
i hope u continue with this story I'm enjoying very much
Jenny1996 chapter 8 . 6/27
I looooove this! Please update soon!
Jemma chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOO IT CANT.. GAH im so mad, i want more and (im at risk of sounding like a spoiled slytherin, i want it now) but gosh this is soooooooo good. When she first got sick i thought she was pregnant!
AWESOMAZING chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
IT IS AWESOME! I love it soooo much! keep it up!11
mshccs chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Waaaah! Please finish this fic...
SereniteRose chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I'm sorry but this story is weak and Hermione herself is weak she is not her normal self she should of told the minister to go to hell insted of being bullied. I just think it could have been better. Hermione Granger is a strong character. so you should write her as a strong not weak character. but okay story.
teresa chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Update! Please! I love this story, but it's been years!
willow136 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
I hope you'll return to this story soon. I can't understand why you just stop to update after so many REALLY GOOD chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Please update!
Unchanged chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I know it's been a super long time but I still check to see if you've updated the story yet. You truly are an amazing writer, and i really hope you'll continue it someday...preferably soon:)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Could you please let us know if you will continue this (most wonderful) fiction?
PLLML chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I love this story so much! I couldn't stop reading it, and now it's 4:36 AM and i can bearly type lol XD Thank you for this and I can't wait to read more! 3
beautyqueen911 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
i believe i should give up hope that you will update...
nan55 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Wonderful story! The two most opposite people in a marriage. Kudos to you for a brilliant plot line!