Reviews for Forced into Love
Lokihiddleston chapter 8 . 9/20
WHAT OMG IS THAT IT NOOOO MY OTP MY LIFE WHY IS THERE NO MORE IT WAS LAST UPDATED YEARS AGO
I am just intrigued and can't wait for more. Thanks for writing!
So enjoying this!
Such an interesting story! I want to read more.
I'm about to read the fifth chapter of your story and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I love Lumione as a pairing, I love the idea of an arranged marriage by law between them, and I like that you've given Lucius a second chance. He may not be the most lovable character from the series but it's interesting reading this version of him, someone who is trying to change. The only criticisms I have are as follows... 1.) I have stumbled upon a few typos and grammatical errors. 2.) The paper Rita Skeeter writes for is the Daily Prophet, not the Daily Planet. The Daily Planet is the paper Clark Kent works for in the Superman universe. That said, please continue writing and honing your skill. You've got a talent that definitely deserves to be recognized and exercised. :)
ratherbnjapan92 chapter 8 . 5/14
Oh wow. What a place to stop for 5 years...you gotta write more! Lol this has been the most convincing Hermione and Lucius fanfic I've read yet, and I love that you have covered all your bases by also including a realistic HP universe after the war. So please please please, if you ever get the itch to write, write more in this. You've got a fan!
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 8 . 3/15
Please update.
I really like this story
spaceygirl67 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
i hope u continue with this story I'm enjoying very much
Jenny1996 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
I looooove this! Please update soon!
Jemma chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOO IT CANT.. GAH im so mad, i want more and (im at risk of sounding like a spoiled slytherin, i want it now) but gosh this is soooooooo good. When she first got sick i thought she was pregnant!
AWESOMAZING chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
IT IS AWESOME! I love it soooo much! keep it up!11
mshccs chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Waaaah! Please finish this fic...
SereniteRose chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I'm sorry but this story is weak and Hermione herself is weak she is not her normal self she should of told the minister to go to hell insted of being bullied. I just think it could have been better. Hermione Granger is a strong character. so you should write her as a strong not weak character. but okay story.
teresa chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Update! Please! I love this story, but it's been years!