Reviews for candy heart
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Can you say freaky? O.e XD Nice job, very very disturbing O_o
Raihu chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
There's a rich, flowing, rotten, tempermental quality to this story that makes it difficult to read and easy to covet. A few touches of morbid elegance play up the outright ugliness, and it ends up being quite lovely somehow.

Whattanight, though.
Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 7/15/2007

This makes my imagination run wild and because of the way you wrote; it's threaded together warmly, making it thick and wholesome to the brain's favor of words.

I love how enticing Marluxia seems in this, and how laid back Axel is. Even when he eats his heart out.

The ending was well put; because a cycle of mutilation makes things all the more gorey and gorgeous.

fantacination chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was incredibly lovely and awesome and wonderful! XD I loved your vaguely-creepy descriptions- the almost matter-of-fact way it's delivered and the hellish interpretations of themselves and halloween town~ I'd give a specific example but I wouldn't be able to decide XD I also liked the characterizations (Axel's little quirks and Marluxia's smooth confidence) and the way it implies an alternative scenario where Marly might have been the one to send Axel first caught at me as much as the rest of the fic did and it would add a whole layer of dimension to their relationship in the Org~ Summing up, it was wonderful~! Hope you keep writing the pair~ _
scanndalous chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Ek... creepy. But I liked it!

You do know that Axel's and Marluxia's names are Lae and Lumaria, right?
Leiko-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow... I thought this was really good. The writing style seems very familiar.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
The dirt under your nails, maybe grave dirt, or worse?

Found in mary's garden, my love's a funeral hearse...

Wax apples can't be eaten, the poison's quick and yet quickened

Back and forth the memory flies, and perhaps the plot has yet thickened.

Does it make sense? Perhaps it does. As much as mine does, by any mark...nice little spell you've woven here. Thorns and briar and bric-a-brac. Very interesting.
Aabalany chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
oh, cool.

I was never really one for horror. and I can actually say this is my first horror on but I liked this one.

I think it was unique, but almost a mix of T.M. Wright, (I wont say steven king), and your own style. I loved it, honestly, and your story makes me want to read another horror fic.

Sorta like some sick fairy tale, only better.

a little more descriptions, and maybe some details about Lea and Mularia. This is awesome and all and it would be even more awesome if you added something else like another chapter. When you read it you think theres going to be more and it feels a little unfinished.

thats all.

great anyways,

Lord Xemnas chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow, this story is really eerie. It's sick and creepy, but in a good way. I don't think I'll ever eat an apple again though.