Reviews for My Senachan!
filipalope88 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Another chapter please
Hweianime chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Nooooo don't stop there please update! (I'm looking at the date it was last updated knowing this probs won't happen but still!) i feel riku needs to finally confess kiss sena and do even more in the next chapter and maybe an epilogue filled with rikus jealously of shin️️
runningbacktomyyesterdays chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
"The bet is that if my team wins, you have to do anything I want but if my team loses you have to do anything I want" figured this was a grammatical error, but if it isn't then I guess Riku wins either way. Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I love your fic! :)
Icefang111 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Oh best typo : "The bet is that if my team wins, you have to do anything I want but if my team loses you have to do anything I want" stated Riku
Either way he wins XD
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Oh no what happens next? please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh please update this! I love this story so much!
heaven's fall chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
haha! love this story! can't wait for the next update!
Kouki chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
You demand so rudely a review, yet you do not deserve one.

If you don't want to continue your story just because you don't receive the amount of reviews that you want then you are not a writer.

You are just a spoiled and annoying brat.

... And you're a disgrace for all the writers around the world.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I love it when's the next chapter
naruke3176 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Awww I don't know who to feel worse for Sena or riku. Great story cant wait for more.
vain chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
wow wow more plz loveing it
Yoime chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Aaaargh! I found this fic just now, and I planned on reading it till the end... And then there's no end! XDx I could die t.t (?) I think your story is interesting, quite according to the anime characters, and although I feel like your writing style is not your best one, it's still enyoable and easy to read and follow. I really hope you can finish this fic sometime. Thanks for creating it and sharing it with us! x3
PrimoLover chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
awwww poor riku but wonderful chapter!
bluedot chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter this story is soo awesome! Haha keep it up! I wanna. Know what happens