Reviews for Among the Ashes
Gabrielus Prime chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
I think you accidentally uploaded the same chapter twice...
casper.boone.5 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Love your writing please update more often.
Sheikagal chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
UPDATE THIS HEAR PLEASE! I really love your story, but it's hard for me to keep up on devianart because I don't have an account there. Update this please! I can't download your chapters on devianart, so I have no clue what happened in chapter 92!

Help!
Greener223 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Butterfly Princess...

This is the most horribly written Zelda-Fire Emblem crossover I have EVER read. You obviously did absolutely NO research whatsoever about what the characters from Fire Emblem are really like. Marth is a normal lord and not some stuck-up pretty boy. Roy is the exact same thing, NOT an idiot, and he isn't even from the same continuity as Marth! Elice is a healer, NOT an archer, and every single one of your characters is a Mary Sue. You need to learn to play Fire Emblem, and NOT take all your information from Smash Bros! IT CANNOT BE TRUSTED! Good DAY Ma'am, and talk to WishIWould about Atokad11.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
You need to update this story! This is great!
dqbsurf chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
ROQUE
dqbsurf chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
i don't like that Ciara chick/ WHAT A BIATCH!

really awesome story man
Julesyo chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
I've been reading your story on Deviantart and I love it! Please update your story on Deviantart soon... I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for another elroy scene!
ROSARYVAMPIRE chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hi i have been reading your work on another websit and am able to see your realy great art just wonted to say YOU ROCK!

AND MY BFF IS A REALLY HUGE FANE OF YOUR LIKE GIHUGIC LOL SHE REALLY LOVES YOUR ART TO
Paragon Shepard chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
Update please.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
Its clear in this story that you dont know anything about Fire Emblem.
Bitten by a cow chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
There are so many things happening in the story - but that's good. It's a moving plot, not a dry and boring maybe-something-will-happen-in-five-chapters plot.

I'd like to give you a little tip about grammar that I'd never heard of until just recently: it's supposedly incorrect to say something like "Bob looked, and jumped." (Okay, lame example, but please bear with me) The writer can't have a comma there, I think. It should be "Bob looked and jumped" or "Bob looked, and he jumped." There need to be complete sentences on either side of the comma or no comma at all, if I'm understanding the (strange) rule correctly. I don't mean to be picky; I'm honestly trying to help your writing - you have so much...talent, skill, ability, and amazing-ness of writing!

Anyhoo, I think it would be very helpful if you described a little more in depth where each of the characters are. I'm a bit lost by that. Roy and Manasa/Ciara are in a cave...somewhere... and Elice and Zelda are in another cave...somewhere... and Marth and Link are...elsewhere? Your descriptions are very clear and easy to imagine, so if you wrote where they were, it would make complete sense.

Thank you for updating! I can't wait for you to present more of your thrilling writing!

Bitten

Smile! :) God loves you!

P.S. Zelda's whole scary dream made her more realistic and easy to relate to. I just looked back at my reviews, and...good heavens, you're awesome. Ignore my stupidity, please.

A'ight, that's all I got for now!

Keep up your brilliant writing!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
Aw! An update! Tee hee. I've read this on deviantart already. Nice job!
Crystal187 chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Fantastic story you've got going here, and one that deserves many more reviews! I really love your writing style - it's clear and direct, and allows me to visualize the scenes with ease. I swear, I haven't been able to tear my eyes from my computer screen for the past couple of hours because this story is so riveting.

I must say, I think your portrayal of Marth is the best out of all the characters; you give him such depth, and I have to sympathize with him the most. I almost cheered out loud when he finally stood up to Zelda (that scene was AWESOME! Go Marth!). Roy is absolutely hilarious and adorable, and he comes in a close second. Elice has also grown on me, and Manasa is intriguing.

To be honest, I haven't been entirely satisfied with Link or Zelda in this or Time Cannot Erase. The Fire Emblem gang rocks my socks off, but L & Z (my favorite video game couple ever) is kind of lacking in comparison. I feel as though they make everything so much more difficult for themselves and for everyone else than it needs to be, and that they play the victims and act like the entire world is against them. Frankly, Link is being a complete asshole to everyone but Zelda (and even sometimes to her), and I don't feel like this is justified. Also, I completely agree with Marth's sentiments about Zelda being a selfish and manipulative woman. I think you hit it right on the nail when Marth accused her of falsely forgiving him just to act the part of the noble princess with "magnanimous grace," as you so appropriately phrased it.

HOWEVER, I acknowledge that Link and Zelda are beginning to realize their faults and their denial about them, and I appreciate how much more fleshed out they are in this story as compared to Time Cannot Erase. I'm definitely seeing vast improvements, especially in the last couple of chapters. I think they've got the potential to overcome their selfishness and become great characters.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to DeviantArt to read more! Thank you for making insomnia so much more bearable.
ShiningwingX chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Ok I normally review the whole story rather than just one part but I have to say this.

Is it me, or was the way the king died, and the the way the castle destroyed strangly similar to Zelda's dream in Time Cannot Erase, minus Link leaving her to die like what happened in the dream? I wonder if theres any significance to that or if it was just coincidence?