Reviews for Among the Ashes
JohnTitor chapter 11 . 8/6
Bruh. Vale and anybody else done fucked up if they mess with her now. Also, I officially did an all nighter. Fuck work.
JohnTitor chapter 10 . 8/6
Well Shit. Aren't they suppose to go country to country collecting the rest like in the game?
JohnTitor chapter 9 . 8/6
But did they solve anything?

Does Link realize he's not just nobody, peasant? He's the Hero of Time. Chosen by the goddesses, bearer of the Triforce of Courage. He needs to get over his inferiority complex.

Zelda seemed to realize that he is also weak sometimes.
JohnTitor chapter 8 . 8/6
Dude. My heart. It hurts take me back to the happy days.
JohnTitor chapter 7 . 8/6
Oh fuck. Hang on. Too much drama. I'm getting nervous.
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 8/6
Omg. Bad Blood between Marth and Link. This is getting intense. Also, I have work in 4 hours. Fuck me.
JohnTitor chapter 5 . 8/6
holy fuck. What is going on. Big bad boss fight. Didn't see that coming. They both better survive.
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 8/6
Finally! Link and Zelda. My god they're ADORABLE together.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 8/6
"Apparently she married a peasant and left the country with him," Legault said. "There is absolutely no word on her current location. She seems to have disappeared."

A peasant, oh boy. They're in for a big surprise.
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 8/6
What the fuck..drama with Malon & Zelda?
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 8/6
"Why is it that every time I turn around there's a castle falling down around me," Link said with a nervous laugh.

Best line, followed by link complaint about the girls all falling for him.
Gabrielus Prime chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
I think you accidentally uploaded the same chapter twice...
casper.boone.5 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Love your writing please update more often.
KiraReySolo chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
UPDATE THIS HEAR PLEASE! I really love your story, but it's hard for me to keep up on devianart because I don't have an account there. Update this please! I can't download your chapters on devianart, so I have no clue what happened in chapter 92!

Help!
Greener223 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Butterfly Princess...

This is the most horribly written Zelda-Fire Emblem crossover I have EVER read. You obviously did absolutely NO research whatsoever about what the characters from Fire Emblem are really like. Marth is a normal lord and not some stuck-up pretty boy. Roy is the exact same thing, NOT an idiot, and he isn't even from the same continuity as Marth! Elice is a healer, NOT an archer, and every single one of your characters is a Mary Sue. You need to learn to play Fire Emblem, and NOT take all your information from Smash Bros! IT CANNOT BE TRUSTED! Good DAY Ma'am, and talk to WishIWould about Atokad11.