Reviews for The Hell Woods
k chapter 6 . 1/24
WOW! ...update any time soon?...PLEASE...k
yami yasi chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
hi dear .

i really like this story . you write awsome . woww .. dean is in a bad position and sam ...

poor lovely guy . i love them and dean is very special for me because he is a wonderful character and one of my favorite .

it's scary .. i mean infection .. poor dean ..

i hope bobby be there in time

but it's lovely when dean is hurt ( fly in the sky ) ::blush::

he is cute when he is hurt ::blink::

what will happen for him and sam ?

i love read next chappy .. update dear very soon ... i wait

yasi
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
It's very good and very well written. Keep up the good work!
ThineClementine chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I'm glad to know you are anjoying your life, even if it is busy!

A very wonderful story,

and I hope you will oneday have time to update with another chapter!

I'm very interested in what happens next!

I particularly love how you portray the brothers, both worried about the other to the point of masochistic self sacrifice.

They really do care about each other, almost too much.

Thank you for writing beautifully.

Humbly yours,

Clementine
Merisha chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Laughandlove ... forget the inconsistences, this story is absolutely fantastic! The Dean and Sammy whumpage just totall made my day LOL ;0) - I can't tell you how good your banter between the boys is ... well actually I can, cause I just did! You write fantastic Winchester fics ... and update ... I know you're busy ... can totally sympathise ... but damnit UPDATE!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Resurging Crisis chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Very good story. I love the detail and the emotion you show through your writings. Keep it up.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Well...it's still good and worth reading for sure. I understand your situation - don't know how you have any time to write at all. I didn't have time to sneeze in college!

I made the same rule for myself...only one-shots or finish the story before posting. It's a "have to" for me.

Anyway, don't give up. We're still here. We'll still be here when you come back. Buenos suertes with all those papers!
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Yeah! Bobby to the rescue!

Hope Sam can find help for his brother and himself before it's too late.

And where is the chainsaw killer in all this?
KellyMortimore chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Round of applause! I'm now bowing at your feet! You've tackled the boys character, the description of the situation, and the story line all in one story!

And I don't know what is up with this "I'm a horrible person" shmaz, because it is definetely not true. I would have waited for ten years...just as long as you keep writing! :)

Can't wait for more!

Your Twiplet,

Gelly
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Hey don't be too hard on yourself. I'm just grateful you haven't given up on the story. Don't worry I'll hang around. I want to know what's going to happen. BTW...very funny to have a cliffhanger with Sam going off a "cliff"...cute!
aljanny chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Yay! It's good to see this updated again. And with such a cliffhanger! (I will refrain from making a terrible cliff pun here...) Yay Bobby! D

I understand completely about the college work, unfortunately, haha. I'm right about the same place with the homework, but darn it all if I don't keep putting it off *is an idiot/procrastinator*
skag trendy chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Well done. Good cliff hangar - literally!

Know the feeling about work committments; you have my sympathies mate!

Hope you get a chance to update soon 'cos this is a really good story. I'm also keen to know what happens to Sam, if Bobby gets there in time to help Dean, and if the chainsaw demon (or whatever the smeg he's supposed to be) comes back and has another go.

Good luck with your college work.

skag trendy chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
That sounds...painful.

Another really great chapter. Poor Dean: his thoughts tend to pull at the heart strings because it makes you realised all he's been through in his short life.

skag trendy chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Ah. Double ouch. Honestly, what're we gonna do with those two eh?

Bloody boys!

Still really enjoying this.

skag trendy chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Ouch! That's gonna sting in the morning mate!

Poor Dean; it's really not his night eh? Let's hope Sam manages to get help before he gets sliced and diced.

Another great chapter.