Reviews for Rewriting History
trekkifulron chapter 31 . 11/14
This fic is awesome. Please start writing for it again. I started reading this earlier today and read until I ran out of chapters. Will Harry end up with new time-line (NT) Ginny? Will original time-line (OT) Ginny become a spinster or eventually find someone? (My money is on Sirius going from fake bf to real one.) Will Nymphadora Andromeda Tonks become Tonks Andromeda Lupin? If it happens earlier will Teddy have any older siblings? If Teddy doesn't happen how will OT Ginny react? When does NT Ginny find out about the previous time-line? (because I can't believe that she doesn't eventually find out.) Will Harry fancy Chang? (I find it unlikely because growing up with more affection he will likely look and see more than just looks.) If (hopefully) not Chang then whom? Will we see NT Luna anytime soon? (Better yet somehow bring in OT Luna! She would be better than Sirius anyway.)
Love this story. Please continue writing
by the way good story so far, I just wanted to say the date yo rewrote this story you got it the wrong way round. It is not 3/31/12, it is 31/3/12.
Alaskagirlskickass chapter 31 . 11/10/2016
I really hope you're just on another multiple year hiatus again because I love this story and really wanna know what happens at the end. Also you're a super good writer so please finish this
nayin1704 chapter 31 . 11/4/2016
Okay
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
How is Remus supposed to send Ginny an owl? He has no idea who she is.
KBTEAS chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
Please keep writing this story! I really like it! You've done a really good job so far and it would be a shame to not continue the plot! Thanks for the story!
magicanimegurl chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
Gin self revelation and harry future has finally been questioned... I await the next year's of time changing. Update and write on! This is a really good story.
Jenny chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
I think this story is absolutely fantastic! I realize that this was last updated 2 years ago, but I think it would be great if you would continue it! I most definitely want to see how it ends! You have an amazing writing talent!
semprence86 chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
great story please update soon cant wait to read it!
maya09 chapter 31 . 4/19/2015
I hope you one day update this. It's a good story, lack of updates aside.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
Ahh! I am finally caught up! Update soon, please! I must know what happens!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Ugh, Peter is the absolute worst in the face of humanity.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
dundundundun...the one good thing about being behind is that I can turn to the next chapter and not have to wait for the cliffhanger to be resolved.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter! I am seriously behind on my reviewing, but one day soon I will catch up!