Reviews for Vain Wisdom All and False Philosophy
Melissa chapter 36 . 7/11
Wait- hold up. Pansy and Remus?! Where did that come from? What?! That's so weird
Anon chapter 36 . 6/17
Lupin and Parkinson are such and odd couple- it just came out of left field. Poor Tonks tho.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 36 . 5/10
This is wonderful, please update it, it's been seven years and nine months since you have. Happy Mother's Day!
Dona-Dona chapter 36 . 8/16/2015
Love the Severus here! Please please finish the story.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
Are you going to finish this? I am dying to find out what hsppens.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2014
I've just recently found this fics, but I'm very taken by it. What a fantastic story! I appreciate the way you made the plot unfold. Will keep waiting for updates, hopefully to see this to the end. I really really hope to read more...
zldemfk2 chapter 36 . 7/13/2014
Please finish this story! It's so great. Thanks!
lejaang chapter 36 . 6/29/2014
I love this story! Your writing is phenomenal, and watching the story unfold from this perspective is fantastic! In your story , there are vivid caracters, love, lust, angst, mistakes , actions and yes, of course there is magic! This is truly a great story. Thank you for your wonderful job. It's been 4 years since last updating... but I am waiting for another chapter eagerly.
poohy2 chapter 36 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for the story, I really love it!
Hope you find the time to finish it someday, if not, thanks again for the 36 chapters!
tennis14321432 chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! I truly have not read anything of this quality in a long time. You write Snape brilliantly, I honestly get goosebumps. I read this all in one day, just captivating!
Tamara chapter 36 . 6/24/2012
I love this story but I see it hasn't been updated for almost 2 years, don't abandon it! It's gorgeously written, I would love to see the end. I'm bookmarking it and hopefully a new update will come as a periodically check. You haven't lost this reader! I anxiously await the next instalment, please hurry XD!
Amarti chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
This is such an awesome story. I hope you come back and finish it someday.
Mari Sofia chapter 36 . 10/12/2011
I want to tell, that I have enjoyed this story very much. Your view of Severus and Hermione's relationship is one of the most interesting I've read and the other plots are good as well. I really hope you are still writing this fic, since I'm anxious to read more! :)
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 36 . 8/10/2011
wow thats all i can say about this story at the moment.. it has the most Drama i ever did see in my life in this one story.. bravo bravo.. please update soon
Angelwells chapter 36 . 7/1/2011
hey are you going to finish this story? its pretty dam awesome so far, i started reading it today and i love it. i hope you finish it one day .

Angel :D