Reviews for Vain Wisdom All and False Philosophy
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2014
I've just recently found this fics, but I'm very taken by it. What a fantastic story! I appreciate the way you made the plot unfold. Will keep waiting for updates, hopefully to see this to the end. I really really hope to read more...
zldemfk2 chapter 36 . 7/13/2014
Please finish this story! It's so great. Thanks!
jimin.lee chapter 36 . 6/29/2014
I love this story! Your writing is phenomenal, and watching the story unfold from this perspective is fantastic! In your story , there are vivid caracters, love, lust, angst, mistakes , actions and yes, of course there is magic! This is truly a great story. Thank you for your wonderful job. It's been 4 years since last updating... but I am waiting for another chapter eagerly.
poohy2 chapter 36 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for the story, I really love it!
Hope you find the time to finish it someday, if not, thanks again for the 36 chapters!
tennis14321432 chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! I truly have not read anything of this quality in a long time. You write Snape brilliantly, I honestly get goosebumps. I read this all in one day, just captivating!
Tamara chapter 36 . 6/24/2012
I love this story but I see it hasn't been updated for almost 2 years, don't abandon it! It's gorgeously written, I would love to see the end. I'm bookmarking it and hopefully a new update will come as a periodically check. You haven't lost this reader! I anxiously await the next instalment, please hurry XD!
Amarti chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
This is such an awesome story. I hope you come back and finish it someday.
Mari Sofia chapter 36 . 10/12/2011
I want to tell, that I have enjoyed this story very much. Your view of Severus and Hermione's relationship is one of the most interesting I've read and the other plots are good as well. I really hope you are still writing this fic, since I'm anxious to read more! :)
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 36 . 8/10/2011
wow thats all i can say about this story at the moment.. it has the most Drama i ever did see in my life in this one story.. bravo bravo.. please update soon
Angelwells chapter 36 . 7/1/2011
hey are you going to finish this story? its pretty dam awesome so far, i started reading it today and i love it. i hope you finish it one day .

Angel :D
Coley213 chapter 23 . 2/25/2011
I know that one of the remakes of the Exorcist has the old priest in that same sort of scene. That's the only movie I can think of that is basically exactly the same.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 10/12/2010
"I did not expect to shackle you in service your entire adult life. It wasn't supposed to happen like this…"

-Ah, yes, and it still just seems to happen somehow. All those plans for the Greater Good ending in so much sacrifice. And naturally, the moment that Dumbledore is out of the picture, the Order howls for Snape's blood (even though Dumbledore would have been dead long ago without him). Do any of the other Order members wonder why they're still alive if Snape is really a traitor?

If I were Snape, I'd leave Britain entirely and let the two sides destroy each other.

But then, there's Hermione.

And Sirius, apparently, will do _anything_ to have Hermione.

In fact, Voldemort's counting on it.
Caren H chapter 22 . 10/7/2010
What a awesome chapter! No cliche's, over the top characterization! I'm hooked!
Klien chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
I am extremely impressed so far with your writing style. They way you're exploring the characters personality just flows nicely.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 36 . 9/20/2010
I have enjoyed reading your story immensly and I would really like you to update soon because I need to know what happens next Xx