Reviews for Consent
Azh Hikari chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I can't believe I didn't found this fic sooner. I guiltily admit Tatsuha never appeal as the main character for me, and you really prove me wrong. But, I'm glad, because this fic is the most enjoyment read in a long while. I've been craving a good fic and I truly thanked you for this delicious treat.

Although I love the story, I couldn't say I smile through the story, because I spent almost of every chapter in tears. Yep, you are so a magnificent writer you brought me to tears at almost every paragraph I read. And that's quiet a accomplishment because I don't usually cry when I read a fic. Much. XDD

All said, thank you so much for the wonderful read
Blah x 1000 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011

That's just so if him being gang raped wasn't horrible enough.. :(
Always a Bookworm chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Wow. I’ve just spent the last half hour reading this story and all I can say at the end of it is... Wow. Seriously, this is incredible! All the angst, the family drama, the *spot-on* character analysis... *is dazed* Absolutely amazing, really amazing.

You dealt with the rape and its consequences with sensitivity, and the way you had the characters act is *exactly* how they would have if this had happened in the original manga/anime (which, by the way, it really should have- this was one epic plot line!). I loved the family relationships, and you really nailed Tatsuha’s character.

There were so many fantastic moments I could spend all day listing them all, but two that really stood out for me were Tatsuha’s first confrontation with Yuki, and Shuichi’s reflection while Tatsuha was in the ICU. Oh, and the awesome line: ‘As Mika exited the room, Tatsuha suddenly felt very frightened for the others. He also felt very thankful that they were all in a hospital.’ XD! Wooh for Mika, she really is the epitome of feminine strength!

A huge congratulations on this truly wonderful story- you wrote it excellently, and I had a really great time reading it. I’m now off to check out the sequel- can’t wait for the Ryu/Tats! XD! *hugs* Well done on this, you should be very proud. :D

Shadowfox13 chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Hmm...I loved this story and it's sequel. Do you think Tohma will eventually be accepting and give Ryu and Tats his blessings? *loL*
Shadowfox13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
You know...Shu was in the dark, Mika shouldn't blame Shuichi since it was Erie and Tohma doing all the schemeing. Poor poor shu, gets caught up in the family drama weather he wants to or not. *lol* You know, I'd love to see his family included in more stories. *lol* Wonder what kind of drama Maiko or the parents could bring? hehehehe
Shadowfox13 chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
You know, I was reading this and the sequel to this and Tohma's attitude in private and out loud towards Tats is remarkably different. Hippocrite, ne? I mean, perhaps if he started paying more attention after the whole incident (*shudders* poor poor Tats if that happened, *lol* Mika's a bit much and Tohma's arrogant a lot or - if Erie's anything to go by - over solistuous to the point of annoyance *heh*) The talking he gave Tats in Canvas on that bus trip would have shown his care of the youngest Usuguei child. But Tats wouldn't be underage forever, so why would he find objection to his 'friend' and bandmate being happy with Tats or at least seeing if they can find happiness? And on the other hand, if he was going to be protective of Tats, wouldn't he be warning Ryu off too? *lol* Too much for my brain. :P
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
Very lovely story.

I very much enjoyed reading all about Tatsuha in this fic. He definitely went through a hell of a lot. Plus you pretty much nailed his character, he wasn't OOC at all. Or atleast I don't think so anyway.

Well absolutely amazing job! I loved every chapter.
secret25 chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
oh man! poor Tatsuha he went through so much! in this story!

I noticed you mentioned Tat's music(obssesion) being left forgotten in the earlier chapters and I agree you would forget if you're brain was so occupied with so many other things...

I hated their father by the way! he never cared I hated the fact that tat's was always forgotten! like he was invisible! but i'm glad it worked out in the end! I mean his father and him have fixed their relatioship right or have at least started to mend.

The plan tohma and yuki had thought of was extreme but i was thinking along the same lines as well...Though i didn't exactly expect him to get hit by a truck! that was a hell of a twisting suprise! but like i said i'm glad it worked out in the end...

i love this very much and i have put this in my fave's list as well... i actually just found this because i saw Canvas and since you A/N that i had to read this first I did, and i'm glad i did! its a wonderfull story...

I actually read this then read Canvas in just one night! well actually 5-6 hours I just came back to review!
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
Wow. What an interesting story. I really love Tatsuha, I think he's an awesome character, I'm glad he's dealing. [& I'm . . . proud of his father. He's trying to be a father! :D]

Dr. Soba is also very nice. I understood where she was comming from. I also liked how you did Yuki.

Overall, I liked how this story was written & dealt with. A bit short, but good. :)
Koumal Lupin-Nott chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
A friend of mine told me about this story a lot of time ago, and I'm glad I've found it at last. It's simply great, Tenka-chan, I really like it! Poor always cool and self-confident Tatsuha, he spent the worst days of his whole life. I wouldn't have liked to be in his shoes... But thank God everything was over. The only one I feel sorry for is Dr. Soba, but if she doesn't feel sad about being fired, then no problem.

Well, just congratulations for this fabulous fanfic,

Koumal Lupin-Nott
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
yay love the story!
RaineKitsune chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Before I forget: The last line is from the book "Speak". I immediately knew that I recognized it, but it took me about half an hour before I started thinking along the lines of, "What might have inspired this?"

Anyway, I really liked this story! (: It took me about two hours, but I finished the entire thing this morning. I think you did a really good job of keeping Tatsuha in character. I'd never really put all that much thought into him, but now I'm itching to go reread the manga and pay special attention to the parts in which he shows up. I was also really impressed by your representation of Uesugi-san.

I look forward to reading the sequel! (I think I'll start right away!)
raissa chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
its so funny

ok maibe i'm a little twited (maybe) but its just funny the way you wrote it

any who its not bad
supershu-chan chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Welp. This story was amazing. Love love loved it.

Your writing style is fun. It's descriptive, emotional...but not overly-so. You were able to write some great stuff that most people would have turned super-cheesy. Just the right amount of angst, snark, and a little bit of fluff.

I adored every second of it.

AND AND AND! THE LAST LINE! It's from my favorite book of all-time! SPEAK! YAY COOKIES! D

Anyways, I'm off to read the sequel. I actually found that first...then decided I'd better read this one, before I wandered off into confusion. ...If that made any sense at all.

Great job, from a fellow Redneck ;D Keep it up!
Ishie chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
I really liked this story! Your a great writer! I've been sitting at this computer for the last half hour and I think I'm going bug eyed O.O