Reviews for Broken Smile
yoshi12 chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
ooooo...rejected, Fuji... lol jkjk
CCC103 chapter 30 . 3/15/2012
that was such a great story!

i think i read it in the past, too..
hpgrl95 chapter 30 . 7/1/2011
adorable. abosolutely amazing!
ca99oline chapter 30 . 4/26/2011
Wow, i really love this fanfic.

The characters' development is very good and seemed natural.

I love the way Fuji acts toward Sachie. XD
celtic27fionn chapter 30 . 4/14/2011
Awwww I love this story so much :')
Unactivated Please Delete chapter 30 . 3/14/2011
I liked this fic a lot, really did! The only thing I couldn't stab was how you made that Chiko girl and Eiji a couple. But lol, it's only personal opinion. I adore Eiji and I just think he deserves better than her xD once again, personal opinion, don't worry :P Cuz I really did like your fic
Cookie Krisp chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
Okay, this story was amazing! Totally blew me away. Tezumi is the most awesome OC. I felt like crying when I read the last sentence.
FujiHotness chapter 30 . 4/22/2010
Whoa! absolutely AWESOME. PErfect! Bravo! Bravo! I so want to be in place of Sachie. :P i want to be Fuji's girlfriend. XD

NYAA!
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
guess what? o love this so much! i almost cried you know...almost because i was trying to keep my tears from actually falling (im not really inclined to explain why i was crying in the middle of the night if i was caught, so...)

but really...i was so overwhelmed i don't think i would be able to sleep just yet...*sighs* oh well, i guess a couple of tears would do...')

thank you for sharing this story with us...BANZAI!
Unsigned Girly chapter 30 . 7/1/2009
Oh em gee, I stayed up reading all of this in awe. Yes, AWE, my friend. This is excellent, no, that's an understatement- and pretty long too. Something to keep my awake until four, I'll admit. For some reason, I can't help but think this would work out to be a perfect one-shot or something. A really long one too, seeing as the ending's like a cliff hanger for a sequel. Speaking of which! You should make a sequel to this, friend!

Signed, UNSIGNED GIRL ~ ‼
AquaJet chapter 30 . 4/21/2009
This is the best fic i have ever read. I am serious, you are a genius! I didn't think it was possible to make a fanfiction almost like a novel! If you ever become an author i hope i could read your stories some day

~Aqua
CrazyBandGeek chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I still ahd to leave a review. I loved this story! The relationship between Fuji and Sachie is very realistic. I also would find it funny if Fuji started calling Sachie Chie-chan. They are so cute together! ) I'm going to read Learning to Fly in the next few days, I'm busy tomorrow so yeah...I loved this story!

CrazyBandGeek
Reviewer chapter 31 . 3/11/2009
Well, I liked the premise of Broken Smile, so if Learning to Fly is a more "realistic", updated version of that story, I look forward to reading more. Also, I had not really noticed the similarities until you pointed them out because I took it for granted the two works were unrelated, so good thing you mentioned this.
ksm013 chapter 30 . 3/10/2009
I read this in quizilla a long time ago and read it here again...it's still so good. I Love your story so much:D
Plushietiger chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
Yeah, this is write review number 2 cause my first one was deleted somehow stupidly.

I'd say my absolute favorite part of the story was the small Fuji POV in the last chapter. It was so sweet and cute! And it only can be sweet if you've made an awesome OC. Your storyline was really original and new and fantastic. It was totally out of the box, and that is definitely the right way a story should be XD

Tezumi had a really good personality and definitely, DEFINITELY not a mary-sue or generic material AT ALL! They suited each other so perfectly i wish she was in the anime .

Definitely on my fav list of stories! Not just FujixOC stories but ANY story! :D