Reviews for Shrouded in Shadow
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I enjoyed this immensely and cannot wait for you to continue. So carry on please.
pachysam chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Hurrah. Shadow remembers. But uh, oh. That Doom is planning to take the emeralds. Quite a puppet-master, manipulating events.
Cool how Maria can use martial arts. No damsel. And great how she is calm in situations.
CHarmy made me laugh with his complaints about his mate's weight, and when he denied 'I didn't do it' like kids do.
Here are some ideas:

Chamry: I didn't do it.
Black Doom: No. I did.
Charmy: Yikes.

Vector: That Black Doom.
Amy: And I thought Black Bull was ugly.

Black Doom: Thank you, my puppets. You helped... as I planned.
Shadow: What?
Black Doom: You don't kbow how you came to be.
Maria: We do. My grandfather made him.
Black Doom: No. I made him.
Shadow/Sonic/Knuckles: What?
Charmy: No way.
Cream: What?
Maria: You're lying.
Black Doom: Am I? Then why is my essence in Shadow? Because I gave it to Robotnick. The fool believed my tale about us wanting to help humans to evolve. Ha.
Maria: So, you used him.
Black Doom: Yes. And GUN too. All to turn Shadow against humankind, thus helping in our plan. And you too, Commander. I made you think Shadow killed your loved ones. But it was I who did it. You were nothing but a pawn with a mission... to bring Shadow where I want him.
Commander: No!
Black Doom: Now, you are of no further use to me.

Shadow: You may've helped in my creation, but my friends made me who I am.
BBPUGA chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is so authentic! I feel like this could so be a Sonic X script or another season! You nail each character on the head!

I know the last time you updated was 5 years ago... but please?

Please update? *crosses fingers*
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Your story is splendid! It weaves an amazing plot (even if it is borrowed from a game/television series) and I'm looking forward to Chapter 8. Great job!
-Blue Moon Cascade
Lydia the tygeropean chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
more please, you haven't posted anything in years.
thrawn92 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Just a side note, Maria does have a Neurological disorder that would cause her death in few years time, which was why Gerald was trying to create the Ultimate Life Form in the first place
suicuneluvr chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
hey! if you need help thinking out how to post your next chapter in your story "Shrouded in Shadow', just ask me! i beat the entire game Shadow the Hedgehog and i can come up with some ideas. so if you have any questions for your chapter, just ask me and i will gladly help
masterart chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
that at best story i like i can't wait you make next story
TDWfan chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Hi, I really like your story and I think you use a great choice of words. Could u please update?

TDWfan
Worm'sShoes chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
I've 'become determined' to let you know i would be able to like this story even more than i do if you weren't repeating that all the time. lol
kraken5 chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Awesome stories! I liked all the others and would really like it if you would finish this one. PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT. (I've already waited for close to a year.)
Ratchet-Halo-Devil May Cry chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Well its gonna be tough keeping you updated, since I contact you through with reviews, and theres a certain limit to just review with one chapter per review only. And your um PM is there..

What about I contact you through e-mail? Will that work for you?

If you want to post yer e-mail in the review response, you could do it like this.

nick name yahoo . com

note thats not my or any other e-mail adress its just an example.
Ratchet-Halo-Devil May Cry chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Just to remind you, that Snake will prob have little contact with Shadow or Maria, he'll most likely be around the main Sonic cast. Instead it'll be Gray Fox, that comes in contact with them.

Just to let you know, that Gray Fox will actually put up a fight for Shadow.

Also Snake will have enough fireppower to destroy Eggmans robots.

I'm treating this as an unofficial sequel to my first story. Plus Ocelot will be Snake's rival, not Sonic's, however that doesn't mean Sonic could lend a hand to help out.

This story will be divided into two arcs, Liquid Sin which focues on stopping Ocelot, and the second will follow MGS2. With Solidus, Snake's brother, and Raiden's father, as the bad guy, along with the patriots.

There will be no kiddnapping in my story, except for Metal Gears. So don't cont on Maria or Amy being in danger, except in fights of course. But hey I could change that!
Ratchet-Halo-Devil May Cry chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Not yet, I still got my other Path of Chaos fic to work out. I'm halfway done with Chapter 5, but soon I'll come to More Than Meets The Eye. Speaking of your future fic, will it be based on another game installment or will it be original like the other before? Will you include Blaze and Silver in to? Back to my fic, Yep the Ark was build from Megatron's own technology, infact after his discovery every piece of machine on Earth is build from his Blue Print, even The X Tornado is build from Transformer Technology, sans Eggmans robots, there another story. The Chaos Emeralds will be collected, but no one is gonna turn super XD! No Megatron will be killed in the same movie fashion, and guess who's gonna kill him?...Not Optimus,but Maria! LOL didn't expect that huh? I'm a huge sucker for Jazz pairs, but Jazz isn't the type to get into a relationship! He's a player XD!
Ratchet-Halo-Devil May Cry chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Oh yeah! Also I gonna give the space colony a back story, it was build from Megatron's technology when he was found by Gerald Robonik 60 years ago, along with the All Spark. So its made of Transformers Technology. Also which pair do you prefer? sonicxMaria, or ShadowxMaria? Shockwave, hes a mind reader, will manipulate Maria and bend her will. To add more bad news, Jazz and shadow will be busy facing Decepticon Drones to help Maria out, and shes on her own for a bit. OH yeah, The Decepticons will use the Eclipse Cannon to destroy Station Square and other key locations. Barricade will also steal the pieces of the Master Emerald as well.