Reviews for Living Among Leaves
Sasusaku emo pairing
Whenever I go back and read this fic, I'll always chuckle remembering that people once thought that Minato was named Arashi and that people did not know that the fourth Hokage is Naruto's father. XD ahhh, memories...
amazingfox900 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Hinata was awesome
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I don't think Shino would volunteer any of his valuable allies to be crushed, when surely they can release a pheromone that would signal to his internal allies without them needing to die. I'm thinking of a clip I saw on yt where he saw a venus fly trap eat a fly and did a minor freak-out.

Also, you might want to re-arrange your sentences. Rather than starting out with the end, and going back - like talking about Hinata waking up a second time, than going back and explaining that Naruto was holding her the first time and caused her to pass out again - you might just make that part of the action that moves the story forward. Something like - Hinata wakes up, sees its Naruto holding her and promptly passes out again, Shino decides to be the one to wake her the second time while Naruto looks on in confusion and Sakura shakes her head. Then they continue on. - It's less confusing that way.

Otherwise, a decent start.
Anime4ever3 chapter 67 . 6/11/2014
Thank you for writing this story! I mean like 67 chapters are a lot! it must have taken a long time to write this! Nevertheless the story is really good and I enjoyed everything. 3 3
blbeer chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
hehehe its kinda funny to see how stupid people were back then just because they didnt know...but we all know the 4ths name lol
SkywardStrike chapter 45 . 4/8/2014
So... Tobi Vs Kakashi...Tobi chose Kakashi...Was it because he killed Rin?
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I...

What? I'm not sure just happened.

Did she get peer pressured into sex? Was that intentional?

I'm genuinely confused.
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
i think its funny how the 4th ended up is dad and u were so adamant he wasn't. but Im loving the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Bad idea to get a intimate seen like this when they barely have any emotional ties of "love" it feels wrong intimacy of this caliber should be only written when there marry. Cause really it makes the moment shallow you should of ploted there bonding better for reaching commitment and feelings of love for each other before this its a really bad idea to start of like this especially since their feelings for each other are not even clear to either one. So yeah it feels wrong like a one time deal or worst makes hinata look bad as well as naruto so please dont do this again in your future written is poor relationship develelopement really really poor the worst of its kind.
The critic chapter 67 . 10/2/2013
As u may not know i am the review critic
This is a post to inform you that your fanfiction creation was truly amazing
I have read hundreds of fanfiction stories based on naruto and dragonballz
But this is one of the three that I have decided deserves my recognition that I post a review on
Congratulations!
Keep creating these master piece fanfictions
If u need support or ideas for another master piece (among common amateurs)
Email me at
MariSkep chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
My god, Ino. And I thought Naruto was bad at this kinda shit.
Ichigouzumaki chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
If Hinata dies I will kill you! This is a great fanfic but I will never forgive you if she dies
narutothekyuby chapter 56 . 6/20/2013
WAIT is hinata preagnant or not 'Cu's I'm confused
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Yo dude you did really good for your first time you dia really nice long lemon ;)